Fradulent Guru

Brahman's picture

Unfortunately, this so-called bloated man, whom you call 'Guruji' is a pukka fraud.

please ask me for details, and I shall give you the links where there is more than enough evidence to bear me out.


shishmanidov35's picture

facts not links

Who needs links? there are links good and bad about everybody..

Do you have opinion based on direct experience of you yourself? Otherwise why do you smear someone like this? what does it give you?

PS. I don't know this guru, he is not the case but the criticism.

shishmanidov35 | Tue, 06/01/2010 - 18:00
Brahman's picture

Ask and You SHALL be GIVEN

To save everybody's time, I thought I should direct the readers to the links where all my views on the FRAUD have been given. If you, however, insist that you should be inundated with the comprehensive details of why the man aptly qualifies to be the apotheosis of fraudulence, I can write to you personally. But if you would prefer me to do it here, I shall oblige you if it is not a bother to other readers, who may have ALREADY heard and read me a million times in other sites and Forums.

Brahman | Tue, 06/01/2010 - 22:15
rvin6's picture

YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

Hi,

I have been a disciple of His DIvine Grace YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU and have seen alot of miracle in my life. The changes that took place in my life are as follows:

1. My father who does not beleive in god started to have in faith after obtaining YOGA SHAKTHI empowerment from His Divine Grace(HDG)

2. My mum who is a nurse was suffering from join pains for almost 10 yrs. This was only cured after she attended the yoga shakthi course by His Divine Grace.

3. I was an ordinary executive earning RM1400 and NOW I am pilot( First Office, A320) with AirAsia. My salary today is almost 5 times higher than what i used to earn.

4. I almost died in a car accident ( Feb 28, 2003). The car was totally damaged but i escaped unhurt.

I have told this to many people online before and some of them found it hard to believe, like it's too good to be true or something, but anyway, i feel it's my duty to let everyone know that something like this truly exists.

You may call me at 016-2664499 or mail me at rvin6@hotmail.com for further info.You may also visit the Rajayoga Power Transendental Meditation (RPT) website at www.rpt.com.my and www.rpt-london.biz for additional info on yogic power and the Master.

Regards,
S Arvinthan
rvin6@hotmail.com
016-2664499

rvin6 | Fri, 08/20/2010 - 17:14
kumarkoran's picture

Go and find a Guru

The words you use in this column and this particular website clearly shows the type of 'spritual' person you are. What a shame! For a person to use such words on another individual (not to mention a Guru) is such a cowardly act via internet web masks. Go and find a Guru!

kumarkoran | Wed, 11/24/2010 - 09:15
rvin6's picture

YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

Name : ARAVINTHAN SELLAMUTHU
Contact Number : 016 - 2664499
IC Number : 830818–12-5049

My name is S Arvinthan and I attended the 81st yoga sakthi event on the 28th September 2003. By that time, I just completed my studies in Risk Management and was working as an Assistant Executive (Motor Claims) with QBE Insurance Ltd. I was earning a salary of RM1400. I was having difficult time in my job and the salary I was earning was hardly enough to pay for my daily expenses. I hated my job so much and was very unhappy with life.

The main reason I attended this Yogasakthi course was to enhance my career prospects and improve my financial standings. With great hope, I attended the course and practiced meditation daily. I frequently used the goal achieving techniques daily. I started seeing small changes in my work and I began to realize that insurance line is not where I can show my talent and is have no passion for it.

As I practiced meditation daily, I began to realize my real potential .My confidence grew stronger and I started to look for greater challenges. On a fine day, as I was reading newspaper, accidently saw an article on pilots and it really fascinated me. I did my goal achieving for almost 3 months and the Yoga sakthi guided me towards my goal. Till today I still wonder how my goals materialized.

I was offered a place in HM Aerospace, Flight Training Academy to pursue my Commercial Pilots License(CPL). I had never dreamt of becoming a pilot in my entire life . The fee was huge and I am not from wealthy family. Yet I really don’t understand the way things worked and finally after 2 ½ years of training, I graduated with my CPL license. Immediately after my graduation, I was employed – that was miracle too. Currently I am working with Air Asia Bhd. I am earning almost 4 to 5 times more than my previous salary.

I enjoy my work and my financial status is much better now.
In this few years, I had very bad accident and I impact of accident is wordless. None of the spectators would belief the driver was safe, but I did. Thanks for the protection I do daily.

Yogasakti is real and for those who practice the meditation and other techniques well, anything you can achieve. I have not word to thank my master as what I gained tremendous big. Thank you His Divine Grace Yoga Jnana SItthar Om Sri Rajayoga Guru.

Regards,
S Arvinthan
rvin6@hotmail.com
016-2664499

rvin6 | Tue, 01/04/2011 - 15:52
kaliammah's picture

guruji is best tat ever....

short n simple
v cant simply blame any1 untill u really feel it or experience it.ppl who feel it f more experience then ppl who knw or read abt sumting.so im kaliammah ganthikumar.who took 140 yoga sakti payarchi. realize alot positive of changes in myself.i f gonna through alot of experience. alot of experence tat i gonna thru, one of it is.
my first day in bali.as a medical student wit alot of hope i landed in bali.then , i realize ther is 1 month gap 4 class 2 start.in 1 month time,i f 2 go through orientation by malaysian senior who is doin medicine here.
i was dam scared in first day of orientation. almost 150 senior around us n v oly 31 junior here. v f 2 intoduce ourselve 1 by 1.
they mke of us n most of my friend cry.
wen i introduce myself...
i manage 2 ans all my seniors question.i make them satisfied n they laugh wit me ans.they enjoy it.they didnt ask me 2 do any stpid stuff ask wat my friends did.oly i managed 2 survive theri knw it all bcoz of guruji. wit my character i knw i wont do it. bt after yoga sakti payarhi i change alot. start 4rm tat day, alot of seniors lk me n most of them always defend me. i m de oly gurl bcome leader 4 my group eventhough ther is guys ther. during, camp guruji save me alot 4rm this ppl. igainalot of eperience n knowldge 4rm tis orientatin' i gt best junior award. if i didntgo through tis orientation... sure i realize my hiden talent. n sure i wont gt best junior award.nw, i realize tat i can sing, dance n act very well. thanks guruji. ur de best tat ever... during orientation, i realize tat. i knw myself well, y should i care abt wat ppl said. ya, guruji, v knw who ur, y should v care abt otherwho dun knw abt u anyting....... til de end of my life i vl do my meditaion n i vl b ur true siddar.thanks guruji. u always de best at ever.

kaliammah | Sat, 01/08/2011 - 08:52
brokenheart's picture

YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

why is rpt training people to talk back to others.......???? but not to improve a persons life
whAt ive read in a website
........

www.minvarthagam.com/Forum/viewtopic.php %20=t&sd=a&start=390

1) Whoever follows the couple knows not what God is.
2) Whoever follows the couple knows not what spirituality is.
3) Whoever follows the couple knows not what Kundalini Yoga is.
4) I shall prove that Yoga Sakthi is unadulterated tosh, and its methodology is fake, and the Datok and his Datin are charlatans

and....a rptian answers

1. I dont know who GOD is because i dont SURVEY about God
2. I dont know what spiritual is as I dont SURVEY about spiritual
3. I dont know what Kundalini Yoga is because i dont SURVEY that as well
Please share with us if you know all of them, personally I will be very thankful to you. Please explain all of them.

.....it shows that a rpt member does not know any knowledge about spirituality............when they are in a meditation society.......... i'm one of them

ive been in rpt.........i'm fed up wit the meetings in rpt........the meetings doesnt help at all........all they ask to do is to find people...........whatever they talk in meeting does not help me improve my lfe....but it improves my marketing skills......... i will learn how to persuade people to join rpt.....how to talk back to others......

i dont care wether rpt take/make money because i dont get paid for bringing new people in rpt....thats not an issue......... the problem is...... i will never know god... even i'm joining the most powerful guru in the world...... ill never learn the meaning of life ......they will never teach this in meetings.....but teach stuff that is not important(marketing)......

why when a person comes to rpt..............rpt wont guide the person until that person succeed in every aspect in their life or guide them until they realise spirutuality/god...... but instead of doing that, rpt will ask the members to bring new members.........

why is it like that...... isnt that rpt is for spirituality..... to realise god but why until now i dont realise god???and the latest thing in rpt is the advance mega meditation......still i cant realise god

the leaders will say....."ahhh....u wont do your meditation properly"

yes i'm not doing my meditations anymore...... because i tried.....and it fails......... nothing really happens........why must it be like that......is it true about what the people in rpt saying about their experiences..???? if its true there is nothing big about it........

sum people share their experience that goes like this...... ''one morning.....i was hungry............i want to do meditation......then i pray....th
en the hunger go away"........

is that the kind of experience we get in rpt??? where is the life changing experience??? where can we see people in rpt from a zero to becoming a hero??

how many people in rpt is really successful in life(financial,health,spirituality...ect.)....
are they all in rpt successful.......?????how many of them are supersuccessful???

because thats is what rpt promise when bringing new people to rpt??? do they make sure when they bring these new people , not only the new ones but everyone......everyone benefits from this meditation........do they make sure everyone benefits???

if all this time rpt has done a good job......why is there people like me???.....why i still cant see the changes.......i went for the advance mega meditation......but still no changes.......

please .....romeo_hustler@yahoo.com

brokenheart | Thu, 01/13/2011 - 12:00
belovedofgod's picture

Me too.....

I went to this same Guru and saw no changes. It was only a matter of time till I sum about him that his is just another fraud. Some of the RPT members went on to boast he is a Parabrahman....oooohhh man.....I just can't take it anymore.

belovedofgod | Tue, 04/03/2012 - 05:42
yoda23's picture

A true guru treats everyone

A true guru treats everyone the same, gives everyone the equal opportunity to grow towards godliness, however in saying this, human beings have to make a choice on whether they wish to follow the path of human or being? If they choose human part than they need to control their lower self which is called tamas and follow the higherself, the reason our guru chooses to active two chakras is because these two chakra are the most clogged up. People do not know how to control their desires, lust ... The seven deathly sins. Then the visuddhi chakra activation is because humans have forgotten what it means to be assertive, they are either agressive or submissive, there is no balance or self worth. Guruji has never claimed to solve all your problems by himself but he wants you to do your part as well, together with a guru you an every other human will reach new heights.

Ultimately, the true goal here, is to come to a state of being, where balance exist. Where male, female or male female duality does not reign but the feeling of oneness, it transcends gender, you become gender less and connect with the source, universe or god, whichever you prefer. This is the state of being, staying in the present, everything is in the present. That is why it's called present and here is where one should always be80% of the time. 10% reflection in the past and 10% contemplation of the future.

Yes, changes has to begin with you, you change your perception of things, look at former Indian president Vajpayee, mother theresa, Gandhi, Oprah Winfrey,sai baba, some think they are great others only see flaws, so ts up to you my dear brother to chose your path. You fill your thought if too many questions and doubt but have not to this point found answers to them. Start finding answers, and remember everyone deserves to see the light and so do you. So start believing in yourself because god made you and everyone and everything in this universe, you are important, so believe and move on to the next stage, enlightenment.

yoda23 | Wed, 04/24/2013 - 12:00
kaliammah's picture

YOGA JNANA SITHAR OM SRI RAJA YOGA GURU SHARANAM

pls dun forget everyone is rpt member after v gt yogasakti.if v didnt believe in sumting at all.
v try 10000000 times oso it wont work.bcoz ther is no thrust n willing to learn. pls, do negative thought method and start to learn back from any rpt members. dun forgt tat u oso a rpt member. i wanna tel u sumting.tis is from my own experience.pls , do negative thought method. remove all ur doubt abt guruji then u do meditation. i gerentee u 100% u can. yoga jnana sithar om sri raja yoga guruve nambinor kai vidda padar.
tink properly... y i can . y u cant... bcoz of de trust. i experience alot of tings personally.

kaliammah | Thu, 01/13/2011 - 12:35
brokenheart's picture

YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU SARANAM

NORMAL MEDITATION

MEGA MEDITATION

ADVANCE MEGA MEDITATION............(finally from god)

WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN???

RPT KEEP TELLING THERE IS HOPE(CHANGE).......EVERYTHING CAN BE SEEN FAST.................

BEFORE THIS WE DONT KNOW GURUJI........................THEN.......THERE CAME SOME PEOPLE SPREADING THE WORDS OF YOGA SAKTHI......THEN WE JOIN RPT...........THEY WILL ASK US TO DO THE NORMAL MEDITATION........

THEN.....

AFTER DOING THE NORMAL MEDITATION FOR SOR MANY YEARS WITH NO CHANGES HAPPENING TO OUR LIFEEEEE.............THEN CAME THE MEGA MEDITATION.................

WHAT!!!!?? MEGA MEDITATION!!!!??? WHAT IS IT!!!!???

YES!! MEGA MEDITATION!!!!........... ITS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE NORMAL MEDITATION.......PLUS.........THIS TIME FOR SURE YOU WILL SEE CHANGES HAPPENING........THEN WE WILL DO THE MEDITATIONS WITH NO CHANGES HAPPENING.....

FINALLY......(with gods grace) ADVANCE!!!!!!

WHAT?????

I SAID ADVANCE!!!

ADVANCE WHAT???

ADVANCE MEGA MEDITATION!!!!!!!!

ADVANCE MEDITATION......I MEAN ADVANCE MEGA MEDITATION...........hmmmmmmnnnnnn..........

THE 1 HOUR ADVANCE MEGA MEDITATION IS SAID TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL MEDITATION IN THE WORLD.............BUT WHY, STILL, I CANT SEE THE DIFFERENCE ....... THEY SAY THIS
MEDITATION IS SO POWERFUL........WE CAN SEE CHANGES WITHIN WEEKS.........OK I BELIEVED.......FINE I WILL TRY FOR ONE LAST TIME.............IF IT DONT WORK......I WILL DO WHAT I'M DOING NOW....................

GUESS WHAT??????

IT DONT WORK............

SO THATS WHY I'M WRITING HERE........

THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I CAN TALK ABOUT HOW I FEEL WITHOUT BEING LABELED AS A BAD PERSON FOR TALKING LIKE THIS.........

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DISSCUSS DIZ WITH THE LEADERS IN RPT MEETING HALL????

I WOULD BEEN LABELED AS A BAD PERSON WHO IS AGAINTS RPT......Ive COMMITTED A SIN......BAD KARMA ....BLA .......BLA.....BLA......

THEY WILL DO THAT........PUT YOU DOWN UNTIL YOU FEEL LIKE KILLING YOUR SELF.....BUT THEY WILL NEVER HELP A PERSON WHO NEEDS HELP...........

AND RPT.....I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION FOR YOU... I THINK ITS ALREADY 2 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST ADVANCE MEGA MEDITATION SEMINAR TOOK PLACE IN PICC........

WAIT.....YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I STOP DOING THE MEDITATION AFTER PRACTICING IT FOR A MONTH???

ASK YOUR SELF......HOW MANY OF THEM DOING THIS ADVANCE MEGA MEDITATION IS REALLY SUCCESSFUL????

HOW MANY?? NIL.... RITE???

NONE OF THEM REALISED GOD/SPIRITUALITY/SUCCESS IN LIFE AFTER THEY WENT FOR THE ADVANCE MEGA MEDITATION................

PLEASE RPT......................

PLEASE............

romeo_hustler@yahoo.com
brokenheart

brokenheart | Thu, 01/13/2011 - 23:12
brokenheart's picture

WOW.....I WAS SHOKED

WOW...................AM I BLOCKED OR THEY DELETED THE PAGE

brokenheart | Mon, 01/17/2011 - 11:39
i have a real Guru's picture

I only have one thing to

I only have one thing to tell all those who are against RPT and Guru.
This coming April, the whole world is going to know about how great a Master Guru is.
At that point in time i know many people who have spoken bad about Guru and RPT are definitely going to regret. And if anyone wants to continue talking bad then be prepared to earn yourself Karma.

i have a real Guru | Tue, 02/28/2012 - 06:25
sonti's picture

The very fact that you

The very fact that you choose to use in your argument fear and intimidation based on false notion of "karma" shows me that something is fishy in the spirituality of your kingdom.

sonti | Tue, 02/28/2012 - 11:40
i have a real Guru's picture

What i meant to say was that

What i meant to say was that one should not speak inappropriately without knowing anything. And if that person claims to know and still continues to speak badly about a Great Master then they are surely going to earn themselves Karma.
Well, we shall see what happens in April.

i have a real Guru | Wed, 02/29/2012 - 14:02
belovedofgod's picture

Karma?

This guru talked bad about others what does he earn then?

belovedofgod | Tue, 04/03/2012 - 05:49
belovedofgod's picture

Least you realize.....

I've went to this guru too and got a real taste of a hypocrite.......

belovedofgod | Tue, 04/03/2012 - 06:06
i have a real Guru's picture

Hello

Nope Guru never talks badly of anyone.
Well, you can say all you want now.... each of us have our own beliefs.
Lets just keep it that way.

i have a real Guru | Mon, 04/09/2012 - 06:07
belovedofgod's picture

Yes I'm here

Hypocrite means deceiver.
I just happen to express this comment in anger. Sorry if it hurts you. :)

belovedofgod | Mon, 04/09/2012 - 08:22
vernman's picture

whats wrong with us?

why do some hindus pay 400$ to learn how to chant om?an turn some idiot who claims to be a siddhar greater than tirumoolar into some deity and 24 hour problem solver?...and absolutely make a fool out of themselves and the most beautiful spiritual tradition into a total farce?....the reason is simple....when people are suffering...and someone like the greatest datok,siddhar,parama guru,backside screw..teeth fall off mahaaaaaaaaa...sidhar comes along....out of sheer desperation..they swallow all the bullshit,hook,line,and,sinker.basicaly laziness and stupidity...so it,s both sad and pathetic at the same time.

sad because out of ignorance,they think that by saying yogangana#%@#@#$#%$#@#$@#$%saranam.their destiny or karma can be altered{i think no one told them about the karma theory according to hinduism}.

pathetic because people are really suffering and this bastard is teaching them nonsense which can only result in our poor indian folk getting poorer by 400$ for each dose of nonsensical bullshit which can in no way make their lives better.

please spend a few dollars and buy classic hindu wisdom from the proper scriptures which will only cost no more than 50 rinngit....and you can find everything from solutions to most of lifes problems...and whatever you need to know....even better sex!

please spread the word around that the greatest of life,s wisdom has all been written down 5000 years ago,and is available today for a few bucks...

if you think that you need to be given the shakthi....remeber that god is within you yourself as well.and the almighty does not need anyone to plug you in for 400$......he is freely inside you as well...YOU ARE ALREADY CONNECTED TO GOD,AS JIVATMA AND PARAMATMA!!!!..

PLEASE GO BACK AND READ OR TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE FUNDAMENTALS OF HINDUISM SO THAT WE DONT HAVE ANY MORE MAHA,THALAMI,SUPER,SOOOTHU SIDHARS!{HA!HA!}.WHO CHARGE YOU 400$ TO GIVE YOU SHAKTHI.WHEN THERE IS GOD ALMIGHTY IN AND ALL AROUND YOU!!!!WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vernman | Sun, 07/08/2012 - 20:05
kumarkoran's picture

Go and find a Master

Wow, the language that you use is really shocking! Where did you learn all these 4-letter words from? One writer said our rich 5000 year old Hindu history can all be read from a 50 dollar book. I am sure even the '50 dollar' book would not have introduced all these 4-letter words.

Go and find a Master. Hinduism teaches that. Sit and listen first. If you don't agree on something, ask questions and argue intelligently. Read books. You may agree with some Masters, you may not agree with others. But I believe strongly you should never belittle others, just because you disagree with them.

All the best in finding a right Guru for yourself!

kumarkoran | Mon, 07/09/2012 - 07:50
vernman's picture

sorry about the

sorry about the language..just wanted to make an impact..anyway its just my opinion...i could be wrong..he realy could be someone who can open your throat chakra on the spot for everyone and anyone..and having all the 8 siddis,perhaps he could fly around like superman.walk on water,teleport himself to any location..etc..etc..

but being the humble guy that he is,he just keeps it simple with ash materealisation..even that with simple sleight of hand as he doesnt want to use his powers to actualy use devatas like yakshinis..

so i take it all back and would like to apologise for my crude comments about the most powerfull siddhar to have graced this planet..and im sure his divine grace would forgive my ignorance and trespass..

and of course the various yogis and sages are fools to practice meditation for so many years and still make little progress,when they could have just paid 400$ to open their throat chakra..or maybe for an extra 300$ datok seri would throw in the ajna chakra as well...

so guys its a free country...got ahead and get your third eye open for 1000 bucks!and enlightened for another 500$...sure beats listening to fools like patanjali or goraknath when you got the greatest siddhar EVER!!!!who will give you great powers for a small fee!

vernman | Mon, 07/09/2012 - 10:26
belovedofgod's picture

You got it incorrect.......

Hello there! I just got an e-mail notification alerting someone just made a comment here. I like your straightforward answer but it is little incorrect. You can get your Manipura chakra activated for RM 730 by attending the YogaShakti Seminar and activate your Visurthi chakra for RM 3200 by booking it. He may have Sitthis but it doesn`t mean he is a real Guru. If you can read this carefully:

False messiahs and false prophets will appear. They will work spectacular, miraculous signs and do wonderful things to deceive, if possible, even those whom God has chosen.
(Matthew 24:24)

The above was taken from Holy Bible. It clearly implies men and women who arise and perform psychic feats so as to deceive and to an extent they may even deceived God`s chosen ones! Note carefully, passage here tells us indirectly if a person has the ability to perform psychic feats doesn`t mean they are God`s chosen and it tells us directly scores of false prophets will be able to perform miracles and deceive many people into their wing.

OK! You just made a mistake here. Balakrishnan conducts seminars to awaken only two chakras namely Manipura chakra and Visurthi chakra but not Ajna chakra. RM 730 is not a small fee, this is a basic monthly salary of a SPM holder and RM 3200 is a basic salary of a Degree holder. Read this as well taken from Bhagavad Gita:

Arrogance, pride, anger, conceit, harshness and ignorance--these qualities belong to those of demoniac nature, O son of Prtha.
(Chapter 16, Verse 4)

Your Balakrishnan has all these demonic qualities within him. If you can closely observe and study him for an amount of time you will know what your worshipping. Balakrishnan has the ability to activate people`s chakra in masses but before this he would go to each person and utter mantras in their ears. Now it`s different. He just sit and can activate the chakra`s of the mass in distance without even going near to them. Why? Real trick is here. Your Balakrishnan activates their chakras and give them a simplified meditation method where you`ll have to meditate twice daily. He use his power to activate their chakra in first place. What is the first thing you do to meditate? You chant his Namam (name) right? Second comes you utter the permission (guruvin arullalem) and then do the rest of the meditation. Do you even know he might sucking your power little by little as you meditate? Of course not. Do you know the real motivation of concentrating between the eyebrows? I`ll explain you the theoretical mechanism of it. By concentrating on Ajna chakra you actually instigating a field energy. This field energy attracts upper forces from atmosphere and above. Cosmic power then flows into your body and you get power. It is quite similar to how a lightning appears. But the mistake here is because you have chant his Namam and uttered his permission on Dhyanam and Kavasam, he now has control over you power especially if you have said 'annal Guru sakthiyum deivigae sakthiyum yennul noleyelam' meaning except Guru and diety can come in through. By doing this you imprint your subconscious to allow him to come through. He has access and now he connect like WiFi and suck your hard-meditated power. The level of energy in your power is suppose to increase but it stays the same despite the years. Why? You know the answer. This man is a real sucker.

I went to this man before and in time learned the real truth about such men. People with poor knowledge will be unable to escape from his grip but men like me can pull out easily. This is business and this man is selling Kundalini power and activating people`s chakra at a cost and worse sucks your power. Come to main site and know the truth: www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=23881

belovedofgod | Mon, 07/09/2012 - 14:08
belovedofgod's picture

The message was intended to kumarkoran

Sorry! I just made a mistake and posted this message to you instead to a guy who praised Balakrishnan (kumarkoran).

By the way, Balakrishnan only activate two chakras namely Manipura chakra and Visurthi chakra. If Balakrishnan activates your Ajna chakra, you wouldn`t be depending on him. E-mail to me chyren@hotmail.com and I shall reveal all the details to you!

belovedofgod | Mon, 07/09/2012 - 18:17
vernman's picture

truth be told

i was just being sarcastic about him opening peoples chakras guys....most people misconstrue the whole kundalini and chakra system these days....do go back to the original sutras or the proper books for a better idea.....as for tha datok,the only thing he can open up is poor peoples wallets...and his mouth...and whatever else...

vernman | Tue, 07/10/2012 - 09:25
belovedofgod's picture

Go and find a master?

If I am to search a master, will you guarantee I`ll get a genuine one? Vedas also warns us of fake Masters as well. The fact that you equate 50 dollar book as having less or invaluable information points out you value books based on price tag but not the contents and information it has.

This is not about agree or disagree some Masters, this is about rejecting fake Masters and accepting real Masters!

belovedofgod | Wed, 07/11/2012 - 10:00
vernman's picture

reply

pleses keep searching for a proper master...and i think if your seach is heartfelt one day life itself will bring one to you...just keep in mind that its kali yuga and most gurus out there are either self deluded or deluding others or both.

regarding the books,what i meant to say was that you can get far more information from certain books{iregardless of its price}..than to attend silly seminars for 400$ which promise so much but can deliver nothing.

everything i wrote was for people intersted in attending the datoks nonsense courses.so they can make an informed decision.and i think ive, said enough and wont comment on tis anymore.
good luck with your search ...and may god bless you with a suitable master..just remember to keep your wits about you...do read paul bruntons-a search in secret india...a good account of a seeker and the gurus he met.

god bless!!!

vernman | Wed, 07/11/2012 - 10:52
belovedofgod's picture

Its not about having masters...

Well there is no need to have a master when you already have God monitoring you. I have the signs working and guiding me maybe.

I tell you one thing. Men like Balakrishnan will surely suffer terrible pain in hell.

belovedofgod | Wed, 07/11/2012 - 14:24
vernman's picture

let nature take its course

lets not throw stones at balakrishnan....i,m sure god,nature karma..or call it what u will knows what to do with him.....our duty is merely to inform the ppeople who r vulnerable..thats all

vernman | Sat, 07/14/2012 - 06:56
belovedofgod's picture

I need information please.....

To everyone else I need some information on Balakrishnan:
1. Where did he came from?
2. Where did he worked?
3. Until what he studied?
If you have any further information, please e-mail me to chyren@hotmail.com

Also I have some other questios here:
1. Where is Balamurugan for now? I heard he is now Dr. Kadeer Ibrahim`s associate.
2. Where is Sittrarasu?
I need full details on this men and if you have any pictures, video or written information please don`t hesitate to e-mail me.

I`m going to report Balakrishnan to Malaysian Hindu Sangam sooner and I need more concrete evidence on Balakrishnan. Please e-mail me to chyren@hotmail.com

belovedofgod | Sat, 07/21/2012 - 14:49
belovedofgod's picture

Anything you people want to tell.....

Pretty soon I`m going to complain on Balakrishnan to Malaysian Hindu Sangam and to police as well. If there is any information you have on Balakrishnan, please e-mail me at chyren@hotmail.com. Also if you got information on Sittrarasu and Balamurugan, please e-mail to me as well. I`m doubt though the police will be able to take action since Balakrishnan since he has a Dato Seri title and many followers who are still following his deviant teaching but anyway I`m going to report and file a complaint to MHS. Before doing this if you people have something to tell, please don`t hesitate to e-mail me. But you insist on not taking any action against Balakrishnan, I understand and I have these quotes for you all:

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”
(Romans 12:19)

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
(Revelation 21:8)

I know much of you have lost you money to this con artist (Balakrishnan). God will punish him for his wrongdoings and He will repay all his deeds will terrible punishment. But if Balakrishnan realize his mistakes and repents, God will have mercy on him and he will be saved because God doesn`t take delight in death of a wicked but the wicked turn his way from evil to good.

belovedofgod | Sun, 07/22/2012 - 05:08
rvin6's picture

The greatest gurusitthar of this millennium

Malaysia's leading Spiritual Master, His Divine Grace Yoga Jnana Sitthar Om Sri Rajayoga Guru  Dato' Seri V.T. Balakrishnan (Dato' Seri Guruji)  was conferred a highly prestigious award by the Delhi Tamil Sangam on 29th March 2012 in a special function held in New Delhi, India, which carries the title ' Agila Ulaga Yoga Jnana Thiyana Payirche Muthanmei Sitthar'.

Delhi Tamil Sangam functions as the headquarters for all the Tamil societies throughout India. This happens to be the first ever occasion where a Spiritual Master from Malaysia is honoured with such a highly acclaimed award in India. This certainly is a great recognition for Malaysia in the eyes of the world.

His Divine Grace Yoga Jnana  Sitthar Om Sri Rajayoga Guru is the Founder of the Rajayoga Power Transceendental (RPT) Meditation Society which was established in Malaysia 15 years ago. Currently there are more than five hundred thousand Rajayoga practitioners in the organisation based in Malaysia and around the world. RPT's  headquarters is located  in Kuala Lumpur and it has branches in Johor Bahru, Singapore, London, India, Australia and the USA.  Dato' Seri Guruji has been conducting Yogic Power seminars for the past 15 years through the RPT organisation for self-development of mankind.  Following 27 years of extensive spiritual research Dato'  Seri Guruji  has discovered and is currently preaching that the Yogic Power can also be used for worldly achievements besides spiritual advancement. This is a breakthrough in the history of spirituality. People of all races from Malaysia and other countries attend the Yogic Power  and meditation seminars conducted by Dato' Seri Guruji and lead enriching and prosperous life.  The noble mission of Dato' Seri Guruji is for people to use the Yogic Power to attain material goals and simultaneously establish a connection with God.

Among the Siddhas in this era, the only Siddha who has attained all eight major Siddhis with God's Grace and yet opted to be different from other Siddhas and mingles among ordinary people, is none other than Dato' Seri Guruji.

Considering the invaluable service rendered by Dato' Seri  Guruji to mankind, the Delhi Tamil Sangam has honoured His Divine Grace on 29.03.2012 with the prestigious award that carries the  title 'Agila Ulaga Yoga Jnana Thiyana Payirche Muthanmei Sitthar'.  This is a great recognition for all the spiritual achievements  of Dato' Seri Guruji thus far. In the award function, Dato' Seri Guruji taught meditation to all the attendees and explained how meditation uplifts not only the individual but also the family and the surrounding community. Furthermore, His Divine Grace clarified that there is no restriction for women to practise meditation.

His Divine Grace Dato' Seri Guruji  has made Malaysia proud by receiving this award and as such all Malaysians take this opportunity to wish Dato' Seri Guruji our heartiest congratulations. Let us pray that Dato' Seri Guruji is blessed with greater achievements in future and everlasting fame.  

rvin6 | Sat, 07/21/2012 - 15:57
belovedofgod's picture

I shall reveal everything!

Hello everyone,

This week I`m going to reveal all of Balakrishnan`s methods online. This will also include his meditation method. I shall take this step so people won`t be confused of what is really taught in Balakrishnan`s cult seminar. I will reveal first all the methods and I`ll later explain to you why some people really succeed after attending this course not because Balakrishnan is a real Guru but something else. Later on I will gather materials from Silva Method and others to point you out that Balakrishnan extracted his methods from here by learning from Balamurugan (This might take some time as I must gather some evidence around him). I shall reveal methods like water charging method, healing methods, subconscious methods and everything else I know and I`ve written. You can also refer these methods to any methods available online such as Silva Method and other as well so you`ll see the similarity between methods preached by Balakrishnan and ones available in books and online net.

Chyren

belovedofgod | Mon, 07/30/2012 - 15:46
belovedofgod's picture

KnowledgeRush

By the way I will be revealing the methods in www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=23881. Keep an eye on this site and also someone has just came up with an information regarding Sittrarasu and Balakrishnan`s clash. Please have a look on it.
I know some of you have sent e-mail to me for past weeks. I`m quite busy but I`ll reply within this week if I can. Just hold on.

belovedofgod | Mon, 07/30/2012 - 15:50
ShaimingYao's picture

Your Website is Dead?

www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=23881 seems to be dead, this showed up when I accessed it: https://i.gyazo.com/f181430758c1498544dd793dd7956418.png

I'd like to see the details. Please provide if you can.

Thank you.

ShaimingYao | Tue, 03/22/2016 - 01:53
belovedofgod's picture

Against evil for God!

This will be one of the greatest blow to RPT cult organization as people who haven`t went to Balakrishnan`s cult seminar and others will read this information. To be honest with everyone, I`m so sorrowful that many Tamils have joined RPT and are still believing this cult. You can doubt anyone actually but not God. This is to make sure you`re following the right path. It is such a pity school girls and boys, college and university students to top managers believing this one man who proclaims himself as a Sitthar or even more! This is an epidemic, spreading like a virus ready to infect both innocent and devious individuals alike. The next post on KnowledgeRush will submitted in less than a week. Stay tuned.

belovedofgod | Mon, 07/30/2012 - 17:30
ShaimingYao's picture

Details

I'd like the details. Kindly provide. Please bear with me if I contradict, I want to be completely certain.

Also there is another self-proclaimed guruji I believe to be fraudulent. I'll inform when I retrieve more information.

ShaimingYao | Mon, 03/21/2016 - 05:02
enlight's picture

I wouldn't take the claims in this post too seriously

All the critical responses in this post seem to originate from one single person (with a typical problematic writing style) that has some kind of vendata against this guru. I once tried to check for supporting arguments for his claims, just out of curiosity, and couldn't find anything. That guru might be fraudulent but not because of what is claimed above.

If you ultimately find some genuine concrete facts please share.

PS. who is this other self proclaimed guru you refer to?

enlight | Mon, 03/21/2016 - 08:25
ShaimingYao's picture

Thanks for replying, I

Thanks for replying, I didn't think anyone would as the last before ours was in 2012 so I really appreciate.

Following up with your statement, the persons claim to have evidence:
1. [please ask me for details, and I shall give you the links where there is more than enough evidence to bear me out.]
- Brahman, http://www.gurusfeet.com/users/brahman
2. [I will be revealing the methods in www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=23881. Keep an eye on this site and also someone has just came up with an information regarding Sittrarasu and Balakrishnan`s clash.]
- belovedofgod, http://www.gurusfeet.com/users/belovedofgod

I was approached 2 days back to meet the so-called guru (so-called because I am not fully convinced) in relation to my health recovery. I have no concrete facts unfortunately, I came here seeking for them.

As for the other self-proclaimed guru:
> I don't remember her full name (something Devi)
> She goes to her center in KL and Penang (mainland, not island) to perform healing, yagam and money pattrai and charges for them
> She very strongly favours Shridi Sai Baba and greets everyone with Valga Valamudan.
> There is a claim that she owns an orphanage somewhere in India and goes there occasionally.
> Also she runs a textile business of some sort.
> Has 2 adult children who supports her.

I hope I answered accurately.

ShaimingYao | Tue, 03/22/2016 - 01:53
ShaimingYao's picture

There is another

I'm not 100% sure if he (Pastor Abraham Charles) is a fraud or not since I have not encounted him personally:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&...

If anyone else knows more, please inform. I want to find out well enough before going to him for my health issue.

ShaimingYao | Tue, 04/05/2016 - 05:42