Year 2012

dora's picture

Average: 4.5 (6 votes)

The year 2012 is claimed by many predictions to be a year of apocalypse for the world and also of spiritual transformation.

The calendar of the Ancient Mayans ends on Dec 21 2012. Christian texts speak about it. The book "The Bible Code" claims that an asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth.

Too many independant sources.

What do you know about it?

I would recommend to open a special forum for that important subject.

dora's picture

wow so quick, thanks for the special forum

wow so quick, thanks for the special forum and banner for 2012.

dora | Sun, 08/10/2008 - 08:47
Similar's picture

I dont think anything major will happen on 2012 itself, but I think that 2012 and the years around it will see great changes on earth, and in a negative way before positive.
We are in Kaliyuga, age of ignorance, and I see that the people of this earth will slide into more spiritual ignorance before they finally wake up and find the solution to all their problems and suffering, and that solution will be God, only then will people find true compassion and tolerance for others.
Who knows what will go on before the majority of the earths people find refuge in God and righteous behaviour.

Here is a site which you may be interested in:

www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritualresearch/spiritualscience/a...

Similar | Tue, 06/16/2009 - 21:52
bonya basu's picture

YEAR 2012

Year 2012 will be a GREAT PERIOD for SPIRITUAL seeker.Transformation has already been in process.It will be at its advance stage and its manifestation will be clearly visible in experience.
It is my intutive mind says,Don't wait.Be hurry.Get ready to see new ERA.

BE SPIRITUAL BY MIND AND SOLE.LET ALL COME AND JOIN GURU'S FEET.

OM NAMO OM......

bonya basu | Fri, 06/26/2009 - 10:10
Kevin Armstrong's picture

YEAR 2012

intersting what you say about been ready for a spiritual transformation, i just read a most intersting book about ancient civilizations, in this book that i highly recommend.

(wisdom of the heart) by Flora Rocha

http://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Heart-Rocha-Flora/dp/1902578457/ref=pd_rhf_...

Kevin Armstrong | Wed, 08/12/2009 - 05:56
bonya basu's picture

wisdom of the HEART

Hi Kelvin.
You have given a very good information.I have gone through the site.I read Editorial Review and about author.I love to read this book.Let me unfold some more truthfull images.
Thankyou.

bonya basu | Thu, 08/13/2009 - 06:31
lagrima's picture

Fascinating videos about 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y4EiFeTQ3s - great documentary from 2007 by the History Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4psUkHvcFO8 - 2012 in Maya culture, I Ching, and Internet-based prophetic software program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5t-bkP2fWg - a good and short one that describes the scientific and religious predictions in a clear way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbBmlHGgsgc - a funny one.

lagrima | Mon, 12/21/2009 - 22:50
Wind of Grace's picture

Especially since the 1960's, humanity has been slowly awakening to the The Truth of it's inherently Divine Nature. The 'flower power - peace and love' movement of that time started a wave of 'personal spiritual questing' that has now grown into a tsunami of 'remembering', and today it stretches across the entire globe. 2012 heralds the culmination of this process of remembering, and signals the beginning of living in a world where All Know The Truth of their Beingness, and choose to live in a Self Created world where peace, harmony, respect and sharing for the greater good of the whole reigns as it's foundation. It is the end of feelings of separateness, and the beginning of Consciously Living as The One Source that We Are.

Wind of Grace | Wed, 03/10/2010 - 15:31
aristophilis's picture

Re: Wind of Grace

That's pretty amazing what You have said. Your choice of words is so accurate and I am glad to know that there are others of my kind who feel and think the same way. In other words, I am glad that there are others who have woken up to the fact that We are One with the Unfolding of Life and Our Creator.

I hope You are right about what You have said about 2012. But it seems to me to be too close a date for the conscious awakening of all of Humanity. I see a lot of ignorance in Our World and while We are awakening to "The Truth of [Our] inherently Divine Nature" I can see it taking far longer than another 2.5 years. However, I do hope 2012 will be the tipping point, where We will embark upon the journey to discovering collectively, as Humankind, the purpose of Our Existence.

"Spirituality is the key to the Unfolding of Life." - ED

aristophilis | Mon, 07/05/2010 - 20:00
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

Nothing

It seems nothing specific to happen.

NIDHI PARKASH | Sat, 05/22/2010 - 20:04
nitinplus314's picture

intresting topics..........

Many things are said before they happened...i remember i was watching on episode on discovery there someone has predicted about a accident in china in which 200+ people will be dying..same thing occured in that predicted month and year.the accident was the plane crash in which 200+ people died.

well so far nobody has predicted future...but we hear many things from many people..if one thing occurs and colerates wid someones prediction than that gets hype.......

dono what is this exactly..Now i am predicting, 2012 will going to be the best of the best year for me..:)

destroyedship
-nitin

nitinplus314 | Mon, 05/24/2010 - 09:51
Elijah_NatureBoy's picture

I Suggest

My vision of today's activities suggests the proposed date is the day civilization touches the western horizon.

Should we look at the operation civilizations like most things of earth function, cyclic, we could use the cycles of days and years to establish our understanding.

A day has two major times, morning [light hours] and evenings [dark hours] with short transition times between them. There are two civilizations, material or light and spiritual or dark, with short transition periods between them.

A Year's cycle has different seasons of four equal intervals, spring, summer, fall and winter, measured between solstices and equinoxes. Civilizations have four equal intervals Hindus called Yugas, Sat-Yuga, Treta-Yuga, Dvapara-Yuga and ending with Kali-Yuga.

Integrating those in the colors of some Natives of the Americas' medical wheel to represent different rulers of earth we get, east=yellow=Sat-Yuga=Asians, north=red=Treta-Yuga=Natives of the Americas, west=black=Dvapara-Yuga=Africans and south=white=Kali-Yuga=Europeans. The seasons of the year has Yellow-green budding of plants, red ripe fruit of summer, darkening of leaves in fall and white snow of winter destroying everything except evergreen plants [man with everlasting life] and ending the year.

In the Great Pyramid of Egypt existed a painting of a Yellow-man with a Red-man in front of him and a Black-man following him all facing one direction, then a White-man was set apart looking back at them. This fresco represented those same four quarter cycles. We know Blacks built Egypt as the reason for being the last man in line, the Aztec preceded them and Asians them, and we know White-man's rule followed Egypt's destruction. The painting having White-man looking back shows them anticipating their time to rule.

Those are types of the morning civilization where we see the different ruling people as the Bible's account of creation's 6 days and day of rest (Genesis 1:1-2:3) followed by Adam's being formed to till the earth (Genesis 2:4-3:24) as civilization's rise. Then the Millennium of Revelation (20:4&5) being the reverse of creation, a day of rest and 6 days of replenishing earth, leading up to the new heaven and earth without death [therefore birth], sea nor sun (Revelation 21) and being unable to recognize the ruling colors of each quarter is night civilization. We have a civilization day with 84,000 years [1000 Uranus years] for each civilization with 4 equal intervals and 7000 years of rejuvenation between them.

From that explanation we are able to see what I mean by 2012 being the sun of civilization touching the western horizon. Interpret Matthew's (24:32-34) budding of the fig tree as being Israel's taking a homeland in Palestine, 1948, the passing of a generation as a maximum of 80 years (Psalms 90:10) and we get the completion of the civilization set as 2028. [If asked, I'll give the vision of what's to bring it about, primary biblical since it is the book representing European's rule of the world.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you questioned your beliefs? Reason the different concepts until all pros and cons are integrated into the 64,800 degrees of your vision.
--Elijah "The NatureBoy"--

Elijah_NatureBoy | Tue, 08/10/2010 - 00:17
mula's picture

Seems that things are evolving on track towards 2012

I must say I was skeptical but I can't ignore the feeling that something fundamental is changing energetically and that things happen in the world in an unprecedented way... The Arab spring, the earthquakes, The drastic climate changes and disasters, the financial crises especially in Europe...

mula | Sun, 11/06/2011 - 15:40
bonya basu's picture

Process of Transformation!!!!!

Its a..."NEW BEGINING"....see the AWARENESS, CONSCIOUSNESS...among people.
Nothing finishes...all is under TRANSFORMATION....!!!

Wait for the New Sun to RISE behind CLOUDS.....!!!!

bonya basu | Tue, 11/08/2011 - 10:21
Elijah_NatureBoy's picture

2012, Beginning the Transformation!

Yes, 2012 is the beginning of the final stages of this setting civilization, the things happening should be recognizable by everyone with awareness. For the unaware it will be just the continuation of their lives.

By that time, my vision say, the world should have a peace it hasn't had in any known history and in some 4 or so years the end of the last ruling nation, USA. Some short years later the world will develop the last war which will be completed no later than 2028.

It's like the setting of the sun of the morning, the shadows extend eastward until the sun touches the horizon which takes a short time to fall behind the horizon and a short but longer time before darkness is complete. We're seeing the extending of the shadows with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement, the peace it'll bring is like the enchantment of the sun slowly going behind the horizon for people who enjoy watching sunsets. So, I agree, it's the beginning of the transformation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--Elijah "NatureBoy"-- Presenting SEEDS OF LIFE @
http://prop1.org/protest/elijah/nature.htm

Elijah_NatureBoy | Tue, 11/08/2011 - 13:21