What will happen in 2012?

ExploringInfinity's picture

Average: 5 (1 vote)

So many people are asking the question ‘What will happen in 2012?‘

It seems like everyone these days has heard that something is supposed to happen in 2012, yet nobody knows what it is. Many people think it’s going to be a great cataclysmic event or the end of the world, the return of Jesus, an alien invasion, an asteroid strike, a great flood, the return of Nibiru, the activation of the galactic love beam, or some other crazy idea. Just about every possibility has been promoted by someone, somewhere, for some reason. Some of the ideas are rooted in ancient civilizations like the Maya and the Hopi who’s ‘Great Cycle’ calendars end around the winter solstice in December 2012. Many people think it’s just the end of one cycle and the start of the next, while others think that it will be the next step in the evolution of consciousness – I tend to agree.

2012 is the ‘deadline’ for us to make the choice: Love or Fear.

For the rest of this post, you'll have to see my blog. It won't let me post the whole thing!

http://www.exploringinfinity.com/2010/05/what-will-happen-in-2012/

:)

jasdir singh jaura's picture

Happy New Year! (2013)

Happy New Year!(2013)
Dear: Dinasoures,
By: Guru's feet dot com.

jasdir singh jaura | Wed, 08/25/2010 - 09:53
bestpsychic's picture

predictions

the best psychic readings can turn into possibilities!

Psychic and Christian predictions have been made and preparing for that year is something we should all do. If it doesn't happen, then at least we lived each day to the fullest--something we should have done a million years ago.

bestpsychic | Thu, 02/24/2011 - 07:50
mrkotians's picture

Shift...

There going to be a major shift in human consciousness... nothing more than that...

mrkotians | Sun, 05/22/2011 - 06:09
smeher's picture

All about 2012 is Fake .

All about 2012 is Fake..The things changes , developes , but does not ends.

smeher | Thu, 06/23/2011 - 02:18