What is Mind and Mind Sciences Studies? Defined by Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir

Saleem's picture



Average: 4 (1 vote)

ZHEEL SCIENCES studies the Human Excellence and Physical / Meta Physical Powers. ZHEEL SCIENCES guides us the right use of Human Mind Powers and Physical Skills. Learn Mind Sciences with Master Mind Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir. Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir is International Author and Writer of 14 Books, some of his famous books are [The Secrete World of Healing Energies, The Secrete World of ZHEEL SCIENCES, Advance Treatment of Depression through Meditation, Mind Power, Yoga and SAMDA Healing Energy, Paranormal Sciences, Encyclopedia of ZHEEL SCIENCES, Muslims and Islam from Past to Future]. Zheel Science Institute has seven Schools and I have been the student of the School of Mind Sciences and did the course of Bio Mind Power, Bio Plasma Mind, Power of Mind and body language, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Silva Mind Method, Mind Powers and SAMAD’s Mind. Mind Sciences school studies us that how we can find our Inner Energies by which we can get the success in our life. According to science research a human being just uses 5% to 10% Percent of his mind and nobody has ever used the remaining 90% percent. In Zheel Science Institute you will learn how can you use your mind on the right part? Prof. Dr Abdul Samad Musafir has done his best to teach Mind Science course with his best efforts. The people also know Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir is the Prince of Healing, the students of Dr. Abdul Samad has also created a course on the Mind of Dr. Abdul Samad namely SAMAD’s MIND. Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir has done his best research on Mind Science and he also teaches us all aspects of using our mind in right path. Mind Science course includes Bio Mind Energy, PMBL Power of Mind and Body Language, Silva Mind Method, Neuro Linguistic Programming for more details please visit www.mindsciences.asia. Below is also the link by which you can get some more details about the Zheel Sciences. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Snx5B63B8 For complete details you can also attend the Intro Lecture every Thursday at 07-PM at Zheel Science Institute For Contact Details Tel: [+92-21] 5444457, 0321-5444457, 0333-5444457