What's the meaning of the number 17?

seeker's picture

Average: 4.1 (7 votes)

Can someone explain me the numerological meaning of the number 17?

I get this number a lot in different significant things I encounter in recent years.

I mean specifically to the combination of 1 & 7 and not to the meaning of 1+7=8 which is usually the method numerologists are applying.

sharonk's picture

The meaning of 17

1 means god. 7 means consciousness or union.

If 17 repeats in your daily life and your associated numbers then it means that your special destiny is to dedicate yourself to the search of god within yourself. To work on the reunion with the one. In simple words, this is the time for the spiritual stuff in your life.

Don't hesitate, don't worry, this is a clear and very strong sign, it is a sign that all your doubts regarding spending time on spirituality rather than on other things should not concern you anymore.

The very fact that you have noticed the recurrence of the 17 in your life means that something within you is aware of this destiny and is ready to hit the road.

sharonk | Mon, 04/14/2008 - 04:15
dhorai's picture

the meaning of number 17!

number 17 is the number of magi

of grace of power...

17 is alsi called the number of counting or greeks...

many greek souls choose to be born in 17 number for theor successin work...

it gives one a hunger for more and more informations...

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Thu, 04/16/2009 - 09:01
seeker's picture

clarifications

Thanks Dhorai.

What do you mean by "magi"? what is "alsi"?

On what tradition the meanings you mention are based?

seeker | Thu, 04/16/2009 - 11:16
markpattinson902's picture

http://www.mymayansign.com/

http://www.mymayansign.com/
Number 17 is a combination of the vibrations and attributes of the number 1 and Number 7. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, motivation and progress, individuality, self-leadership and assertiveness, achievement and success. Number 7 resonates with the energies of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, mysticism and psychic abilities, inner-wisdom, manifesting your desires and good fortune. The number 17 is an auspicious number as it embodies the ‘new’ with manifesting good fortune. Remember to be grateful for all that the Universe provides.

markpattinson902 | Mon, 05/26/2014 - 11:18