torturing BADB with infinite love 24 hours 365 days a 2010 project!

dhorai's picture

Average: 3.5 (6 votes)

note:
anyone can use this prohect to torture friend lovers gods teachers.... but the most important thing is u must torture effectively without break...

numerous are the methods.....

SPRITUALITY TWINSOUL UNITY POWER ACCEPTANCE HOPITALITY TORTURE WORSHIP PHRACTICALITY ALLINONE...

please vote how are intrested and how many have succeded how for...

p.s
they say everything is fare in love and war....
but u must do in such a way the relationship is not broken are without extreme harm and ofcourse with great care...

its a life long project of disturbance and fun...

dhorai..

Arjunan's picture

the wording should be love compassion not torture

or rather affection...

people may not realise u infinite love of affection abd torture may be misleading....

as i have sen the pain and sacrifices in your life i see myself it should be affection....

for all rishis were married they lived spritual as well as took care of family as four stages of purusarthas are:

1)brahmacharyashrama (life of student)

2)grahastasrama (life of house holder)

3)vanaprasthasrama (going to temples)or spritual journeys

4)sanyasrama (life of renounced order)

people have forgotten 3 and 4 it seems...

shall we have discussion on gita sir u know bhagavad gita .......

Bharat matha ki jai.

Arjunan | Sat, 07/18/2009 - 09:54
dhorai's picture

delete this post please!

yes i had a wife badB once she worshipped me 24 hours and duly brought up in heavewn by airavat now she is no more and its probably in memory of her devotion ....

and neither i have now any marriage desires ...

it should be badB tortured me by devotion 24 hours since i wanted to emulate like a libran it came...

delete this it has no real value..

let velammal soul rest in peace...

p/s:
they comment that reality show is painful if so the politicians must say how mush i have suffered by reality show for 14 long years staged by all public when pain gets to u u feel bad ...face the pain...

as u sow u reap.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Wed, 07/22/2009 - 11:19
Arjunan's picture

indeed!

the torturing is vibrant!
all are enjoying the torturing game already ...
it seems dhorai's thoughts are getting broadcasted throughout the world....
god save the BadB's.

Bharat matha ki jai.

Arjunan | Tue, 07/28/2009 - 17:54
dhorai's picture

on badB is greatness!

she wanted freedom for all childrens as too k to be "eve"
only the mother knows the freedoms importace of all childrens..

for her infinite pure achara love she is called badB is nt strange....

she is velammal international school...

she is pure and divine and correct in all respects....

badB is not at all bad for one who calls it for it speaks of the infinite love the two souls shared together...

whereevr she is taken by time let she find all right happiness and her true desires be fulfilled....

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Fri, 07/31/2009 - 04:09
dhorai's picture

some mindblowing questions!

Qn:Who is badB?
Ans:Only a bsdB knows truly!

Qn:Where is BadB?
Ans:Only a badB knows truly!

Qn:How is BadB?
Ans:Only a BadB knows truly!

Qn:What then u know about BadB?
Ans:I know she is really bad or
I know only badB.

desperate the person asked again....
Qn: What else u know other than badB?
Ans: BadB alone i knoe... none else
he went away rueing bad having got enough of badB in him.

dhorai.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Wed, 08/05/2009 - 11:26
dhorai's picture

all cowardice! or sin or wrong brought up!

why all childrens supported BadB to excellentS as designed by lakshmi has something to tell.....

as IT men said either its drug or what sheer excuse...

when u deny one consiousness will the other wont be affected ...who will expain?

if all are sinners as "auto graph" was aired 100 times repeatedly for years together as Lord venkatesha cursed cused is sneha and brahma kumaris for they knew not the sin that comes with this....

is it friendship? or poison of fate?
the auto graph hero never went to interview with sneha but with sankar and was denied...sneha failed as wife and as a friend while truly her move would have got the job...

that which is ENTRAPMENT turned AUTO GRAPH the brain said RajaRajeswari is clearly in line to give pain through love
and all computer flashing "Love Virus"

U as sriram want to earn she and her men want love game does their exist any truth or justice... no not at all...

Are the people were morally right no not at all....

Women may well remember 108 someone comes to ur home u could not even go once even to his home it was never equal or the relationship is shrudded in inferiority complex or superiority complex never had justice....

and the person would read "koran" to finish judgement and justice due but song will blew "i am reading ur science for u ..."

for this reason alone does bible revelation tells "mother of all blasphemis" she always blasphemed....

now the question is What is Blasphemy?

is it not making a soul suffer for no sin of his....

it goes on to say

"the song of the bride and the bridegroom will not be heard in her again"

why?

and the people did sin covered by her magic is not the 14 year story of pain is it not enough....

dont stand in her pain for great will be the torment she receives....why?

this article says velamma; u may well think urself one with shakthi but when anger of god strikes exactly as my 14 year banishment was no one can help "the people will be mear spectators again...."

if u respect the teacher whoever whether its sriam or kumaran whoever as koranic divide and rule runs ....

stand not in judgements anger and best run as Golden genes with labrador genes to heaven with retriver calling...

moral:
Atleast snehas may realise that frienship is all together a differnt ball game which they do not know....
and dont mix it with hushbandship nay wifehood...

and in moment of truth declare hiding all love and play that we were only friends (which only a felon's claw can accept)

dhorai.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Sat, 08/08/2009 - 14:36
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

not applicable

torture giving by what way and why and which kind of spiritual aspect behind it has been. this must be tested on both sides of individual manifestation----as subjective and objective.

NIDHI PARKASH | Sun, 08/09/2009 - 04:32
dhorai's picture

yes very hard to apply!

as long as the individual is at bay and nidhi parkash is away from u. here nidhi means wealth ....

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Wed, 08/12/2009 - 09:51
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

.very very hard to understand

Thank u for reading my comment.
D H O R A I=
DOUBLE HARD OBSTRUCTION (WHEN) REALIZING AS INTELLIGENCE
Affectionately,
Nidhi Parkash,
drawing and disbursing officer (DDO)in Delhi Govt.

NIDHI PARKASH | Sat, 08/15/2009 - 18:31
dhorai's picture

wrong try but worth appreciating.

nidhi parkash
including ur nirmala devi and andiappan all gave me DH (Die Hard and sometimes with V Vengence.not vsrinivasan1879)

and dhorai= "ie Hard for being Overly AffecIonate."

when her holiness suffers as Babylon for sin done u remember me and this post.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Wed, 08/19/2009 - 10:10
dhorai's picture

Is the sacrifices worth her!

the foreigners too said we are ready for X and unity never suffer for one soul but she lives earning while as man i cannot earn ,she even with ehr friends destroyed my health and earnings....
i may ponder the prostitutes are more worthy than her in the end as my tapas are stolen in daily basis with love game running in corner....
one thing is sure everyone has used her cowardise to torture one man.....
shame upon all women who love and never show up...
in place where one week absence is hurtful she is allowed to sin indiscriminately.....

Gurusfeet like BadB may never realise their mystake and amount of hurting....

the mind is saying lets leave babB alltogether for clearly she has sinned with men or people joined together to exploit one man....

Am i doing here circus...

and bnet deserves curses for setting up drug water in home and then commenting "drinking...."....i never earned ...one feels the sin has to be repulsed throughly....

What hurts is she earns at ur expense,she enjoys friends at your expense and never realised her need of commitment...

Cursed is the medical man who gave women calcium ....

Cursed is the whole humanity for this suffering...

dhorai.

Oh! god if their exist one give me the power to stop and destroy the sinful circuit that runs because of badB....

I think this process will stop only when i die or turn to prostitutes for help...

for any self cure method of enjoyment tried is turned down...others can enjoy or badB can enjoy why i am not...

with pain
dhorai.

the very skin burns "Nidhi parkash",that they have exploited me by her and all people are sinners....
If i have lived happily with others earning and left her the circuit she and others have given then she may know what her sin is all about....

The very factor do u want to date asked by bnet one year back porves she has filed miserably and is cursed already...

dhorai | Wed, 08/19/2009 - 23:32
dhorai's picture

at the end i may have no complaints with anyone!

at the end BadB enters heaven as head of Golden genes or with so many golden genes women and goodA enters heaven as Labrador genes with REtriver saving like Jesus....

finally i may have no complaints on anyone...

After all i love badB.

BadB name itself gives such an euphoria u can never undrestand its true meaning....

do yogamudra for long hours to please god and become divine or golden genes urself...

so finally one secret is out BadB=velammal=Golden genes.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Sat, 08/22/2009 - 15:02
dhorai | Fri, 08/28/2009 - 18:30
dhorai's picture

she stole all my childrens by one watch!

i wished to live for childrens by pillayar worship...
and to steal me she stole all my childrens support....
so she can be called the mother of all like EVE in bible.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Sun, 08/30/2009 - 17:19
dhorai's picture

curses or repentance!

a dead living rajsekara reddy pain...one can say..

How much injustice one shall face….
1000 wifes of king Solomon should do prayaschit…repentance…
Prajapita brahma kumaris may well close their institution for they are unworthy of saving lord Krishna and his family…and failed to do their duty…
I poured out a 30 min hard report the current went off sadly…
Microsoft repent infosys repent…
All those who live at the expense repent….
Someone knowing well that they will deny again gave 7 days report in a desperate bid to say atleast let the son give u right vision…
Is 26205618 over…the paheli exist…in pain…
But will u use the same report against him …its 100 percent sin in action…
Are they seeing how much a single man can stand pain..are they animals…
Cursed are television and radio channels from now on that support sinful love …
If men in power do such sin how many womens will sin in her way one wonders….
Womens are themselves responsible for their suffering…by being unresponsive…
Will karma wont return and avenge men and women for their sinful support ….
The raja yogis are correct the world deserves destruction of very high magnitude…
What kind of women they be who supported the plays “just dial” deserves punishment as are sahaja yogis…

"dont love someone for she shows love in eyes she may well deny in zero hour..."
"dont take to wife and live by ideal for the world tortures men who live by ideal"
"dont love elders for they end up as stealers...like anday and lakshmi and yogananth..."
"dont ever love women from other caste for it becomes fight between two castes.."
and never request "smooth transfer by fate and ask divine names in writing u do not know the whole world repeats the sin by raja yogis and make u sinner...the very good act is thus turned sin..."
"dont ever love friends and teach men for beliefnet sins with gurusfeet for being good teacher..."
"and friends like divine intervention who live at ur expense exist..."
to say simply it one mans suffering watched by whole world and uncommited men waiting for some strange date in history against humanistic thought...
"any lay man seeing will never educate anyone as sriram did..no man will come forward to sacrifice his life for nation for sin given as output...
"and more when for someone u suffer 14 years and she is unresponsive and tarries ur self respect "hell is better than such a state realy realy realy..."

not in peace eventough dead the pain of one man suffering and one womens strange act fills me with great pain and torture....who knows they wont leave their life in happiness even after marriage like IMRAN KHANS LIFE..."

for upteenth time she expresses love by tv which cannot have real time use...some warning bells for all men who love...

What is now sriram's pain can be yours in future take care...

"great destruction is better than this pain..."

u were denied good earning,good friends good realtionship, and ur fights were not recognised by government its better the world perish then live at one mans expense shamelessly...

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Thu, 09/03/2009 - 13:27
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

no,no end

not understood and also no need understand.

NIDHI PARKASH | Thu, 09/03/2009 - 16:23
dhorai's picture

viswamitra begged for his daughter...

i too begged twice with minor epilepsy that i amy not see someone suffer like my mother...in vain.....

never to set foot again....

Rajarajeswari or babylon has counted her pain on me finally in the name of my eternal wife....badb or velammal.

how many came to count on me how many i avoided saying "i have a different ideal or by strange luck of fate"

final prayer:
let lord krishna be born and with it new world order
i am wishing death again eagerly and happily...\
the daily dead line to god.....

someone said near "u joining youth wing in pranic healing is cause of all misery...with 35 ending all will be over throughly....." hope it be so...

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Sun, 09/06/2009 - 10:35
dhorai's picture

I AM AT PEACEFUL BEST!

I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN IN UDAYA TV I SAW "PRO B"
LIKE MY FATHER KRISHNAMURTHY WHO DIED GIVING HIS WIFE A SETTLED JOB BEING BITTEN BY SNAKE POISON

I TOO WOULD WISH EVEN IN MY DEATH SHE MAY LIVE WITH HONOUR...
THANKS UDAYA TV.A MILLION TIMES.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Fri, 09/11/2009 - 15:51
dhorai's picture

if ur name letters starts with B

u cannot express love...
ur philosophical...
as age progresses u will prefer silence..

As my wife name falls in B i have suffered lot in her love..
my earning 14 years is also lost for this marriage also eventough many other cuases exist..

when too many players are involved its pain alone...

u go to film by her frequency then with her a koranic sin..

once i accepted her she played different...
Bachelor of education is all about torturing ur lover then true commitment a koranic sin and i do not know how long i have to suffer for her....
What they truly want..why she lacks commitment in writing in phone in email in every form escept those methods which are of no value in real time claims...
and why they do not help me earn ...or ....
Bee vee =28 he destroyed my rs2100 to 1200 a case of sacrifice....
atleast if ur in jail for 14 years u get good compensation and i say my pain regularly but i get truly nothing...
and i cannot speak without job and without any hold...
but they want i must beg for her again is in nt it strange..
phone error occured true i accept but its because of many players who wished she must procalim and said the elders must speak but elders are too busy or aloof to be of any real help....

not able to stand pain continued for 14 years...
dhorai.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Sun, 09/13/2009 - 11:32
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

bbbbbbbbb

if name does not start with b but all other, as said, mis-happening happens then what it is ........?.......

NIDHI PARKASH | Sun, 09/13/2009 - 14:23
dhorai's picture

it is work of b effect.

their are names which run with B like krishnamurty K
r.b.ramesh r etc...
31 date of birth....
learn from me numerology properly u may undrestand many vagaries...truly...
B effect = 2 effect...

many get job as sympathy vote atlest after they were married it exist...

but if karma exist as again tiruparamkuntram as bnet said
43555253 and 43555273
lot of compensation awaits in marriage....

if for whom u have suffered took 12 years to realise like BadC or paramsiva chandru how much others will delay duly...

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Mon, 09/14/2009 - 13:21
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

BBBBBBBBBBBB

Good bbbbbbbbbbbb learnt !

NIDHI PARKASH | Mon, 09/14/2009 - 13:26
dhorai's picture

goodb or badb time will say!

anyone who steals ur cheese and enjoys ur suffering how great she might be in past is bad indeed...
and that too when none of my realtives or friends support me and u have given ur cheese to ur badb or wife...

if ur wife does what she and her friends has done u will realise the sin not before....

"nanmayum teemaiyum nadi nalam purinda tanmayaal alappadum"
"the good and bad done by one is judged by his acts"

with pain,
dhorai.
hope u get badB effects...
and cursed is jayavel and men who see their won welfare...

what baffels me is none of my realtives were kind enough even little childrens support her ...u feel that u r the cursed being in this world...
i would be happy to lend her her sin with the help of my friends...then she may know what see has really done...

anything that weakens u is sin...

for one who has h9igh ideals every breath of non idealism is sin.

neither A nor B lived to expectations and their friends...

"i have no one but everyone move with me"
"i have no one but everyone move with me"

i its better that i have never met her and i recited just rama nama and continued on my dead life...

youth men of pranic healing sinned against me...
considering i started my life as "all be happy all be divine" this life is highly cruel in all forms...

all of ur men desert u friends relatives all
all ur virtues are permanently demated...never to be climed in real mode...

anyone in my state would have died suicide or killed Badb and all who supported the sin.....

neither u have true love happiness, neither u have earning happiness,neither u have friends support in real ,neither ur realtives whom u supported did right...its sin u were made to do all that is against ur ideal.

and u expect atleast i have seen my wife they will let me live ut they increase ur pain by her...

when u consider her courage of purpose would have stopped all misery she sings "only in eyes we say love.."if picture becomes clear their will be no imagination" u know its no use its better that sita be away from lord rama...as in original ramayana....

lord rama was denied by lakshmana bharata dasaratha their was no one who has not denied lord rama and they sing rama nama cursed is my life existence....

dhorai.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Sat, 09/19/2009 - 07:17
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

both good and bad

both good and bad being very troublesome but no option except to accept them.

NIDHI PARKASH | Sat, 09/19/2009 - 17:21
dhorai's picture

good reply thanks!

hope u become a peace maker and observe these rules with ur wife and friends and realtives positively.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Sun, 09/20/2009 - 10:20
dhorai's picture

in all earnestness this post has deviated from my ideal!

hope golden genes forgive me...
i would wish she be not badB or goodB or excellentB but outstanding mother of childrens as velammal ....
"everything in exact propotion and well supported by labrador genes and maintained in silence by retriver genes and hope golden labrador and retriver genes and herbert schildt maintain proper status quo"

prayer:
father forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others their trespasses ...

truth:
this post is pseudo because never i tortured anyone or no one tortures in his saneness it all maya or food effect and wrong undrestanding...
golden middle path is what we need...

but in sports we can show extreme concentration and get laurels.

since this post is deviating from ideal i said delete but now even this has purpose...

"i am yet to realise jesus... and his ministry truly"

if all caste men unite in one heaven killing in revealtion and koran killing has no meaning....

and is false....

something tells me the path is not that easy ...

but total peace existed in solomons rule viz lok sabha tv
something for us to emulate.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Mon, 09/21/2009 - 14:40
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

bbbbbbbbbbb

Either Bad bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb or good bbbbbbbbbbbbb both are to be avoided from misbahaviour.

NIDHI PARKASH | Mon, 09/21/2009 - 17:33
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

ok and

It is learned form you. ok and again o.k.

NIDHI PARKASH | Mon, 09/21/2009 - 17:36
dhorai's picture

BY THE BYHAVE U FOUND BABDB !

NOT YET AFTER 4 YRS GAP.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Fri, 10/30/2009 - 05:35
dhorai's picture

can i be allowed to take sanyasa

or marry someone chaste and avenge her i wonder...
who can help me avenge she and her friends and how ..shame upon society that supports sinners and watch pain helplessly...i propose to give life to a poor woman and desert her wchich alone seems correct at this moment of extreme pain...

is Dora sinning with rich men by showing photo alike to abdN one wonders but Badb has much influence and i have none to help...

i hope to avehge her and her family one day.

with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Sun, 12/06/2009 - 11:15