The beauty of Falun Dafa and it's persecution in China.

Ma Prem Dharia's picture

Average: 3.7 (3 votes)

The beauty of Falun Dafa and it's persecution in China.

Hello friends, my name is Dharia and I am a Falun Dafa practitioner. Just as Jesus and Christians suffered from the hands of oppressors, so do Falun Dafa practitioners nowadays face the most evil of persecutions the worlds' history ever witnessed. Falun Dafa (or Falun Gong) is a cultivation system in the Buddha School based on the principles of the Universe:

真 Truthfulness
善 Compassion
忍 Forbearance.

It includes gentle exercises and meditation. It helped millions of people to regain health, peace of mind and obtain spiritual fulfilment. Since 1999 this peaceful practice is being brutally persecuted by the CCP in Mainland China. People are being killed, tortured, put into concentration camps and have organs harvested from live people, simply because of their belief. More than 3400 Falun Gong practitioners have died at the hands of CCP in the past 11 years.

More than 100 million people around the world practice Falun Gong.

To learn more about the persecution of Falun Dafa, please visit: www.faluninfo.net

To download free materials: www.falundafa.org

People ask how can they help;

Just spreading awareness is a big help. Let your family and friends know about the persecution. Many people invest money in China, without being aware what it is used for. Many products that are coming from China, which are made by prisoners, in the most pitiable conditions.

If you want to help in other ways, please visit:
http://www.fofg.org/index.php

Anki's picture

SorryLi Hongzhi sending too many people to hell in his teachings

Sorry the problem is no only Chinna but Li Hongzhi..I am very sorry for the prosecution of anybody in the world and also for those who Li Honngzhi himself spiritually and morally prosecutes.I don´t know where the leader of Falun has taken his teachings from.He has nothing to do with any kind of avoiding suffering-Buddhism.I red his main book ZHUAN FALUN and sincerely I could not follow reading the book as it is full of sending people to hell and a lot of facts that consist of nothing but believing in his own unproven experiences, experiences hat he later uses to manipulate other people to follow him under the pressure of fear or the menace of falling to hell(typical destructive sect tactic).Li Hongzhi is a scandal of intolerance never seen in Buddhism before.This kind of interpretation of "I am better than you-Buddhism" is getting very popular in today´s material China and many "Buddhas" are now appearing in China,So please beware!!!The chikung stuff maybe is all right no doubt but sincerely he is behaving like all typical narcissist gurus who attract people with low self esteem .You should read about the spiritual scams businesses all over Asia ,as well as programming tactics used in these glorious sects, how they write their books and their experiences and how inoffensive meditation exercises plus some mystical shows plus many people can make wonders in your mind creating addiction.I say all this out of many years of experience with some fake gurus in India.In his book Zhuan Falun you can see clearly all the elements of mind manipulation one after the other (as they are always he same),full of statements that you will never have the chance to check for yourself but that will slave you for life.I know chinkung works but you don´t need to gift your life to someone in Asia.Once you step out of this kind of groups you will see freedom again.To think that the solution is coming from China or India is totally wrong. He is only the victim of his own play and he is making many other innocent people victims.I hope you at least check what is behind this kind of big organizations.I have nothing to do with China we all know what happens there but please don´t let them take you in playing the martyr this is exactly what my miracle guru in India did when he was caught in many millions´dollars fraud.

Anki | Mon, 09/26/2011 - 15:13