2012 and Spiritual Evolution of Mankind

Ravi's picture

Average: 4.2 (5 votes)

Here is another interesting link for the year 2012 and other years before and after.

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/articles/id/spiritualresearch...

Elijah_NatureBoy's picture

Armageddon not a Battle!

I don't see how people can read Revelation and call Armageddon a battle. Look at chapter 16 verses 13-16 and see if my imput is in error.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. [The battle is called the battle of that great day of God Almighty and is fought by the beast, dragon and false prophet one against the other two.]

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. [This is to the church or saints.]
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. [Armageddon is the place they will be protected from the battle, the place they will leave during the millenium to reclaim the whole earth and give birth to "the dead in the anointing".]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elijah "NatureBoy"--If I have caused you to question your beliefs I have accomplished my mission. Now, reason the differences in our concepts and reason that until you have reasoned all pros and cons and integrate them into our understanding.

Elijah_NatureBoy | Thu, 09/11/2008 - 02:55
Omkaradatta's picture

Ghosts and sorcerers?

"2011 The seed of steps by terrorists under the control of ghosts to destroy spiritual organisations"

"World War 1: Sorcerers from the 2nd region of Hell."

http://www.omkaradatta.info

Omkaradatta | Fri, 09/12/2008 - 08:59
Ravi's picture

Ghosts, Sorcerers, Heaven, Hell, subtle regions

Ghosts, Sorcerers, Heaven, Hell, subtle regions explained on the same sight, Links below

issues and techniques which border on the metaphysical and several areas of parapsychology which modern science has yet to explore....

Ravi | Fri, 09/12/2008 - 15:01
seeker's picture

Tell us more here instead of

Tell us more here instead of the links, at least an introduction, I'm tired of links, for links i can google it, there are endless links, there are even links in some of the people's footers... I learnt that in most of the cases a link ends up not only in the linked website but also in some hidden motives...

why go elsewhere... Imagine a sage sitting in a satsang in an ashram in front of his followers, answering an important question... then he suddenly stops and directs them to a place in another distant ashram to have the rest of the answer... oh well...

seeker | Fri, 09/12/2008 - 15:54

I agree

I never thought about it in that light but you ar so correct. I would believe places like this this is for giviing our personal views not a view someone else taught us. But maybe I error, there is the field where we can find our favorite Guru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you questioned your beliefs? Reason the different concepts until all pros and cons are integrated into the 64,800 degrees of your vision.
--Elijah "NatureBoy"--

Elijah_NatureBoy | Tue, 09/16/2008 - 19:55
dhorai's picture

i am the one u speak off!

i am the warrior u speak of as armageddon
but its not as idotic as u smell
i am good enough to discern what is truth and imagination
lot in revlation works from imaginary to reality zone
but heaven comes from reality zone of koran in truth
so u have the anger of allah to cross
as judgements before u end in fight of armageddon
on a good sprit and time willing the final warfare may be extended to 2047
with ending in heaven....
ur purpose is what u can do in the avilable time
as parable of talents will question all.

many times u semm to think u see clearly but thats not true
the god has many purposes to fulfill and is no where a idiot who does nt see the transformations around...

so your or our prayer should be
"come jesus come"
whoever wills the bride and bridegroom shall give the water of life freely...
with love
dhorai.

dhorai | Mon, 11/24/2008 - 15:35

Final Events!

The source [all quotes KJV].
Jesus the anointed said in Matthew 24:32-34, *Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
* And Psalm 90:10 say, *The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.*

Their interpretations.
In Matthew 21:19 Jesus cursed a fig tree, as a symbol of his saying on his way up Calvary, in Luke 23:38, *But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children* and approximately 40 years later Israel was no longer a nation. That was the second time, the first was when the Babylonians destroyed it more than a hundred years earlier.

Israel's becoming a nation the second time (Isaiah 11:10-12) in 1948 is the parable of the fig tree's budding. Eighty years from that time is the passing of a generation according to that Psalm, making 2028 the latest we are able expect civilization to last.

What are the events?
The first recognizable reality is for the Branch from the Root of Jesse to exceed Jesus' 2 nights and one day in the earth (Matthew 27:46-28:5) by being in it for 3 nights and 3 days (Matthew 12:40). Either before or after that he will shoulder the government (Isaiah 9:6) to bring about world peace (Isaiah 2:2-4).

During the time of peace we will have the 2 messengers (Revelation 11) witnessing for 3&1/2 years. That's followed by Mystery Babylon's [the USA's] destruction (Revelation 13:10, 14:8 & chapters 17&18) by her own nuclear weapons (Revelation 18:4,9,10&15).

Then the 666 system (Revelation 13:16-17) is established and some time later *The Battle of That Great day of God Almighty* (Revelation 16:13-14) begins terminating civilization at its end. That leaves only the saints, protected in Armageddon (Revelation 16:14-16), upon the face of the earth to give birth to the discarnated in the anointing (Revelation 20:4) an then together reincarnate all others (Revelation 20:5) to replenish the earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you questioned your beliefs? Reason the different concepts until all pros and cons are integrated into the 64,800 degrees of your vision.
--Elijah "the NatureBoy"--

Elijah_NatureBoy | Mon, 07/12/2010 - 00:44