Some fine points of Christ and Krishna

dattaswami2's picture



Average: 2 (4 votes)

Some fine points of Christ and Krishna

My dear Christians and Hindus,

The spiritual message of Jesus and Krishna are always one and the same in every aspect. Jesus always preached for the detachment from the blind worldly bonds like bonds with family members. He stated that unless one is prepared to leave parents children, money and even life for His sake, one couldn’t be His dearest disciple. He always preached the eradication of egoism. Whenever a supernatural act was done by Him, He always claimed that it was due to His Father whose glory is to be propagated. He never owned any supernatural act. He always preached that His Father only grants the boons and all the facilities on this earth. Krishna also told the same points in Gita about detachment (Nirmamah…), removal of egoism (Yadahamkaramasritya…) and sanction of boons by God only (Mayaiva Vihitan…). These three aspects are very important steps to achieve the grace of the Lord.

You love your family members and such love gives you some pleasure in your heart. Therefore, your love is only for your self-satisfaction and such love is only selfishness. You are over powered by the emotions of love but you are not analysing by controlling your emotions. If you analyse, you can clearly understand that your love cannot protect either yourself or your family members. Your love is only some loss of your precious nervous energy and valuable time. Except this loss there is no use. By emotion you are becoming weak by losing energy. Why are you doing such foolish thing again and again? There is no benefit out of such act and there is only clear loss.

But if you divert your love towards God, He will protect and develop yourself as well as your family members in this world as well as in the upper world. By spending the same quantum of nervous energy towards God, you are getting all unimaginable benefits forever! How wise is this act! By protecting yourself and your family members, you are proving your love towards yourself and your family members.

This is the true love. The former is only false love, which involves wastage of energy just out of selfishness. Thus, wise scholars overcome emotions and analyse any point with calm and energetic brain. Gita says to apply the brain always to do the analysis and find out the truth before any action (Buddhow Saranam…). Most of the people are not understanding this truth. Especially this is very clear in the case of parents who blindly love their children with the climax of the emotion spending their maximum precious nervous energy, which is simply wasted without any use for themselves or for their children. I find, some times, some parents or elders are talking with just born babies! They talk so many sentences and they no very well that the baby cannot understand even a single word! They waste their nervous and oral energy for such a long time and they feel very great about such foolish act! Therefore, try to understand my point without any excitation and try to implement my advise. You can experiment my advise just for a month and then see the tremendous change in your circumstances.

The next item is eradication of egoism. Whenever you are doing some appreciable act, immediately you disown yourself from such act. You surrender all the credit to the Lord even before somebody praises about it. If some body is praising you for such act, you pass on the ownership to the Lord at once. Otherwise, the wine of egoism will enter your brain and your are intoxicated with the egoism. You are transformed in to a demon shortly. Some people disown the praise externally but accept the praise in their minds. This is just like drinking the wine negating it orally. In such case also the intoxication of egoism is inevitable. You are thinking that you are the owner or the master of your family.

You feel your self as the king or the ruler and you think that your family is your kingdom. This is the climax of foolishness and ignorance. You cannot even rule the organs of your body like heart, kidneys, lungs etc. Even your body is under the control of the Lord only. How can you control other human beings? Therefore, you quit your post of headship of your family. From now onwards you recognise that the Lord is the head of your family. From this moment onwards you feel that you are just a member of your family like any other family member. You belong to the category of “Ruled” and you are not at all the ruler. Now your family and your body are under the control of the divine master.

If anything happens to your body or to your family, do not get disturbed because the rectification is responsibility of the Lord who is the owner of your body and the family. The owner only has to worry about any disturbance. You are not responsible for either the disturbance or its rectification. Let any problem arise, you keep calm and peaceful. Even if you disturbed and feel responsible, you can not do anything. Suppose you are responding to the problem and try for its rectification, even then, you feel that you are acting as instrument or a servant of God to do that work. You must feel that you are assigned to solve that problem by the order of the Lord. When the problem is solved you must pass on the entire credit to the Lord only. As I told you, you can experiment my advise for a month and see the excellent works of the Lord.

You must always feel that the final granting authority is only the Lord. Except the Lord no body or nothing or no force is responsible to accomplish anything every body and every thing acts according to His wish. The Lord is not seen by you. Therefore, you think that somebody is kind enough to help you. The person who helped you is forced by the Lord to help you. That person is just carrying on the order of the Lord. Even if you scold him, he will not stop helping you. Even if you praise him, he will not help you if there is no sanction from the Lord. A messenger is bringing a signed cheque f



NIDHI PARKASH's picture

Christ the Messanger

Jesus Christ is the deity of Ajnya Chakra(central). Christ referred 'my Father in Heaven'. 'My Father' in Heaven means Lord Krishna i.e. Lord Krishna is the Father of Jesus Christ which the fact can be known to only those who are capable to get their self-realization through the awakening of Kundalini. Heaven means Sahasraar chakra wherein resides Lord Krishna in the Form of Supreme Lord Kalki who will have to reincarnate in this age of kaliyuga yet. The Deity of one thousend petalled lotus (Sahasraar Chakra) is Mahamaya (the inscrutable divine power of God).Mahaalakshmi in the form of Mahamaya resides in Sahasraar Chakra as the Supreme Divinity who gives The great liberation(Moksha) to Yogis; therefore She is spoken Mokshapradaayeenee. Mahaalakshmi is called Mahamaya (the Deity) in Sahasraar Chakra.

NIDHI PARKASH | Sat, 03/06/2010 - 18:13
dattaswami2's picture

What is this chakra!!

Yoga is the most prestigious field of spiritualism. People think about 6 wheels (Chakras) or lotus flowers present in the spinal card, which are not seen by the eyes. They are imaginary and so they carry some inner meaning. When you say a face as a moon, fools search for moon in that face. But, wise people see similarity in the face and moon. Similarly, wheels and lotus flowers should not be searched in the spinal card. Spinal card is the main nerve, representing mind, which is the base of love.

All these wheels or lotus flowers are the bonds of love in the various relatives like parents, wife or husband, children etc. They are compared to wheels or the revolving whirlpools in the ocean, which attract a swimmer and drown him. Similarly, these love wheels are compared to lotus flowers, since the lotus flowers attract the bee by sweet fragrance and bind it. Similarly, these love flowers attract any one and bind them. “Kundalini” is the mind which is the energy travelling as waves like a serpent, should cross all these love wheels connected to 7th lotus flower in the head called “Sahasrara”, which is Buddhi or intelligence that takes the decision, which is the firm love on God.

Bhagavat Gita is called as the main scripture of Yoga (Yoga-Sastra). Why there is not even single reference to these wheels or lotus flowers in anywhere in Gita or even in Upanishats? Since they are not real, they are not even mentioned. The author of the Gita was Krishna, who was called Master of Yoga (Yogeswara). Krishna also says that the real yoga was lost since long (Sa kaleneha mahata….). This means that in the beginning, Sages in India knew the real yoga and loved God only crossing all their family bonds. In due course of time only, this true yoga was lost. Why? The middle age Indians were unable to cross their family bonds and so failed to succeed in Yoga.

They wanted to cover their in ability by twisting the very concept of yoga. The family bonds were removed from the concept and only wheels or lotus flowers are left fixed. Now, they close the eyes and say that they have seen the lotus flowers or wheels, which are only imaginary. Now they cross these wheels by their imaginary “Kundalini” and say that they have succeeded in Yoga. These blind teachers are also not to be blamed, because they were trained like that by their blind teachers. This misinterpretation was done long time back and hence, even at the time of Krishna, He told that yoga was lost since a long time.

We cannot catch those original culprits, who were the top most twisting masters and so the present tradition also cannot be blamed. Only rectification is the way left over. Some say that they see light, which is only an imagination. After all, the mind is a form of energy and on its concentration imaginary light can be imagined. Instead of such a week light, you better see a strong light with your open eyes. What is the use of these imaginary lights and colours, without achieving the Lord through your love, which excels the various worldly, loves.

I pity the foreigners, who are trapped in this false imaginary line of yoga, who are wasting their precious lifetime and energy. In fact, they are the best to succeed in yoga, if the reality of the yoga is exposed. Their family bonds are very weak and their love towards God is real, which is proved by their huge sacrifice of money to God’s work. Money is the fruit of work and its sacrifice for God’s work is “Karma phala tyaga” as mentioned in Gita. Again, the middle age Indians twisted this word “Karma phala tyaga” as sacrifice of the fruit of the work like praying God instead of sacrifice of money.

The reason was that these Indians were unable to sacrifice money to God due to their strong love on their children. Foreigners ask their children to earn after certain age. Indians store money even for ten generations and still continue to store only. Since prayers, meditation and knowledge are very much diverted to God, India was blessed by God with good language, good mind and good knowledge.

Since foreigners are good in sacrifice, God blessed them with good wealth. Even Indian spiritual centres were strongly funded by foreigners only. Swami Vivekananda cried, “Why my India suffers with poverty in spite of so much spiritual knowledge?” Sacrifice of money (Karma phala tyaga) and sacrifice of work (karma Sanyasa) put together constitute the God’s service, which is the real Yoga (real proof of love) called “Karma yoga” in Gita. Foreigners are the best in this karma yoga and so they easily succeed in yoga. Throughout Gita, this karma yoga was explained as yoga and wheels or lotus flowers are not at all mentioned.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

dattaswami2 | Sun, 03/07/2010 - 02:41
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

What is this chakra !!

1.Yoga
is the most prestigious field of spiritualism.
>Yoga is one of the spiritual path, neither the most prestigious
field because it have been one school out of six ancient schools of
Indian Philosophies.
2.People think about 6 wheels (Chakras) or lotus
flowers present in the spinal card, which are not seen by the eyes.
>People are flowers of God, divine gems for us; hence we may serve them in the form of God, our
duties should have to be fulfilled by us in respect of them from the
point of view of service of God. These people are general/common
persons and they think as per the information available to them whether
these chakras are 6 or more than 6 or less than 6 but the important is
integration of all these centers of consciousness which all the centers
are divided into two in Upanishads spoken as higher self and lower self
which was fully realized by Sri Ramakrishna in Sahasrara and in Sri
Bhagavad Gita it is spoken as Samadhi the highest achievement through
which Arjuna might be capable to see Viraata of Yogeshwar and Sanjay
saw the whole of drama of mahabharata fought at Kurukshetra while
sitting in indraprastha. This all happened through the power of
Kundalini. These chakras cannot be seen and known to by the general and
ordinary people because of this have been the subject of higher depth;
therefore the Kundalini Mother is called Gambheeraa.
But, now these chakras and Kundalini have become the subject of studies
and research of modern science. The most gross form of these
representatives are plexuses in our spinal cord and further there are
their sub-plexuses which are reflecting to our various organs and there
is biological system to control and regulate the energy of these organs
in order to keep our organs functional.
3.They are imaginary and so they
carry some inner meaning.
>Only the persons who have no experience of a b c of this yogic
subject can say it as imaginary because of having been unacquainted
with its reality.
4.When you say a face as a moon, fools search for moon
in that face.
>To say moon to a face is a poetry and well famous
proverb for the expression of beauty. This world is full of gems of
God; hence, nobody is fool to be considered in this world except the
person myself.
5.But, wise people see similarity in the face and moon. >Poets are the
wise people to see beauty and this beauty is shown to others by them.

6.Similarly, wheels and lotus flowers should not be searched in the
spinal card. Spinal card is the main nerve, representing mind, which is
the base of love.
> for this we must believe in science and self-experience as well as
self-realization.
7.All these wheels or lotus flowers are the bonds of love in the various
relatives like parents, wife or husband, children etc.
>These chakras when lit up by kundalini then hidden universe of
spirituality starts to reveal itself to the spiritualists. 8.They are
compared to wheels or the revolving whirlpools in the ocean, which
attract a swimmer and drown him.
> These are the centers of spiritual awakening connecting to various
spheres of divinity.
9.Similarly, these love wheels are compared to lotus
flowers, since the lotus flowers attract the bee by sweet fragrance and
bind it.
>These centers of consciousness are the hidden treasures of divine
knowledge.
10.Similarly, these love flowers attract any one and bind them.
> These chakras leads the yogis towards the great liberation(moksha)
and bind no one.
11.“Kundalini” is the mind which is the energy travelling as waves like a
serpent, should cross all these love wheels connected to 7th lotus
flower in the head called “Sahasrara”, which is Buddhi or intelligence
that takes the decision, which is the firm love on God.
>Kundalini is our primordial divine mother who makes us sit in the
lap of our Father 'KALKI' in Sahasrara. In Tantra She is also called
'Bhajangi'(serpent power). She is eternal truth beyond mind and
intellect; may be expressed as 'SATYAM SHIVAM SUNDARAM'.

12.Bhagavat Gita is called as the main scripture of Yoga (Yoga-Sastra).
>Bhagavad Gita is not main scripture of Yoga. 'Yoga Darshana' is the
main text of Yoga which was authored by Maharshi Patanjali. This text
book (yoga aphorism) expresses eight stages of yogic evolution
(ahthanga) and also has been divided into four main parts as---
samaadhi paad, saadhanaa paad, vibhuti paad, kaivaalya paad.
13.Why there is not even single reference to these wheels or lotus flowers
in anywhere in Gita or even in Upanishats? Since they are not real,
they are not even mentioned.
> Gita has the words as chakrahastam, chakram, chakrinham and
samadhi, dhyana, dharana etc. which all belongs to this subject called
spontaneous system of consciousness = 'Sahaja'(kundalini and chakra) but there
must be scientific and yogic approach for the understanding of this
divine knowledge. Samadhi means Yoga which happens after reaching of Kundalini at sahasrara. Gita is the divine dialogue on Dharma between Lord Krishna and His warrior disciple Arjuna at the time of beginning of war; therefore, there was no need of to give introduction of a b c of Yoga which is actual the explanation of chakras and kundalini. when the students study at first class at school then they are taught the alphabet a b c and numbers 1 2 3 etc. but at the time of higher classes they are not taught a b c etc. and there are the commencement of ahead studies so in the same manner there was not felt the urgency to say about the chakras and kundalini because that spot of war was not proper place and the topic of chakras and kundalini might have been out of concern at that particular time.

14.The author of the Gita was Krishna, who
was called Master of Yoga (Yogeswara).
> Lord Krishna was Speaker and Arjuna was listener; Lord Krishna was not writer of Gita but Vyasa was writer of Mahabharata epic in which this dialogue of Krishna and Arjuna was contained in from where Adi Shankarachrya separated it or to say that Adi Shankaracharya took it from there to give a shape to it a new scripture and he wrote commentary on this outstanding scripture called Sri Madbhagavad Geeta.

15.Krishna also says that the real
yoga was lost since long (Sa kaleneha mahata….). This means that in the
beginning, Sages in India knew the real yoga and loved God only
crossing all their family bonds. In due course of time only, this true
yoga was lost. Why? The middle age Indians were unable to cross their
family bonds and so failed to succeed in Yoga.
They wanted to cover their in ability by twisting the very concept of
yoga. The family bonds were removed from the concept and only wheels or
lotus flowers are left fixed. Now, they close the eyes and say that
they have seen the lotus flowers or wheels, which are only imaginary.
> Mahabharata was family war which engulfed the whole spectrum of
humanity on account of which this war became at large scale of that
time human beings and this war was called dharma yudha(righteousness)
which pertains to Naabhi chakra. Manipur chakra pertains to dharma. you
are reminded the saying of Lord Krishna that loss of dharma happened im
Bharata then He took reincarnation so the reincarnation of Lord Krishna
happened to lift humanity from the level of nabhi chakra to higher
dimension of consciousness.divinity as leading them towards Anahata and
vishudhi chakras etc. which is not imagination at all.

16.Now they cross
these wheels by their imaginary “Kundalini” and say that
they have succeeded in Yoga. These blind teachers are also not to be
blamed, because they were trained like that by their blind teachers.
> Neither the kundalini is imaginary nor yogis(following the Mother
Kundalini) are blind.

17.This misinterpretation was done long time back and hence, even at the
time of Krishna, He told that yoga was lost since a long time.
>Not being misinterpreted but it was a matter of higher
understanding and divine realization. Each thing has a time for coming
in and going out so this knowledge may be lost from the general public
to get further regeneration; which truly was regenerated.

18.We cannot
catch those original culprits, who were the top most twisting
masters and so the present tradition also cannot be blamed. Only
rectification is the way left over. Some say that they see light, which
is only an imagination. After all, the mind is a form of energy and on
its concentration imaginary light can be imagined. Instead of such a
week light, you better see a strong light with your open eyes. What is
the use of these imaginary lights and colours, without achieving the
Lord through your love, which excels the various worldly, loves.
> if anything/anybody seems culprit and twisting then it may be
rectify through the following of Kundalini methods scientifically.

19.I pity the foreigners, who are trapped in this false imaginary line of
yoga, who are wasting their precious lifetime and energy. In fact, they
are the best to succeed in yoga, if the reality of the yoga is exposed.
> Please come on to expose the reality of yoga pitying on foreigners
to save them from so called trapping. but they are more scientific and
rational and also keep the understanding honestly which means they also saves others from the trapping of ignorance and they are now scientifically accepting yoga on account of which Indians have to learn from them scientific outlook on modern days yogic researches.

20.Their family bonds are very weak and their love towards God is real,
which is proved by their huge sacrifice of money to God’s work.
>Dharma at the level of Manipur chakra is not awakened therefore their family bonds are week due to this weakness they come under panic and pressures which leads them to sacrifice huge money to cheaters/cheating false saints to get a little relief from their panic and pressures etc. but they are bewildered after knowing the facts of cheating. Their left nabhi chakras have been fully blocked which is real cause of weakness of their family bond. Now there are many among them who are strengthening their family bonds through Sahaja Yoga which is the great blessing of Almighty to them.

21.Money
is the fruit of work and its sacrifice for God’s work is “Karma phala
tyaga” as mentioned in Gita.
>They hard work and get its price in the shape of money and have the right to enjoy this money according to their wishes. In the Indian tradition the secret of wealth is revealed by Shri Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth. She receives with one and gives with the other. The quality of Right Nabhi which governs the liver is our action in the material realm, for instance financial arrangement business, planning for the future, clear thinking and logic.

22.Again, the middle age Indians twisted this
word “Karma phala tyaga” as sacrifice of the fruit of the work like
praying God instead of sacrifice of money.
> Only giving up of the money may not be spoken merely one kind of sacrifice because rendering the work as well as services for their divine ideal is also called sacrifice and many Indians particularly those have no money prefer to sacrifice their work/services etc.

23.The reason was that these Indians were unable to sacrifice money to God
due to their strong love on their children.
> God does not eat directly money but these are cheating saints who snatched their money by frauds etc.; therefore it is better to fulfill household duties as well as family duties which is also the worship of God and other hand full attention may be kept at the holy feet of God as per the methods learned. Many of the Indians are poor therefore they cannot afford to pay money to temples, priests, saints etc. while to them priority is of the family bringing up. Children are everywhere loved and in real sense these children are the flowers of God and to love these children is equal to love God i.e. love to children is love to God.

24.Foreigners ask their
children to earn after certain age.
>Indian children after being adult start to earn for the family including for their parents which is our very, very healthy tradition and this element keeps the Indian family united and at this level of family-macro foreigners are totally failures. This is our Indian culture. Indian children give their earned money/salaries to their parents as they are paying the money to God and they get the blessing of their parents; certainly God is pleased with such devotees who serve their parents.

25.Indians store money even for ten
generations and still continue to store only. Since prayers, meditation
and knowledge are very much diverted to God, India was blessed by God
with good language, good mind and good knowledge.
>Money, land and traditional knowledge etc. are maintained from generation to generation; accordingly King Dasharath gave his kingdom to Rama and Ram gave it to next generation and it remains continue which is very nice culture and tradition of India.

26.Since foreigners are good in sacrifice, God blessed them with good
wealth.
> Not only foreigners are good in sacrifice but also Indians are better for sacrificing of various kinds.

27. Even Indian spiritual centres were strongly funded by
foreigners only. Swami Vivekananda cried, “Why my India suffers with
poverty in spite of so much spiritual knowledge?” Sacrifice of money
(Karma phala tyaga) and sacrifice of work (karma Sanyasa) put together
constitute the God’s service, which is the real Yoga (real proof of
love) called “Karma yoga” in Gita. Foreigners are the best in this
karma yoga and so they easily succeed in yoga. Throughout Gita, this
karma yoga was explained as yoga and wheels or lotus flowers are not at
all mentioned.
>One fact is to be understood that is India was politically slaved and freedom was got on 15th of August, 1947. During the foreigners rule periods India and Indians were totally looted and deprived of even their human rights; therefore dark period of India approximately of one thousand years cannot be ignored. These foreigners made India Poor through their plundering, robbing their wealth even upto the last chances stealing they got to do it. Due to this robbing economic and financial status of Indians was totally spoiled had been made Indians more and poor and robbers became rich more and more; hence in Gita it is mentioned as--- In the Gita Lord Krishna advises Prince Arjuna to earn so much that he can give more and more. After all, if a poor man needs money and nobody has it to pay him, how will he be helped? Rich and poor are part of the Great One. Hence, if the rich give to the poor, it balances out; but if the rich do not share, then there is a disparity and imbalance. The poor become poorer and the rich keep becoming richer. The Solution does not lie in either communism or capitalism. The answer lies in the change of attitude. The positivity of a mature and balanced person can reconstruct the collective outlook. For instance the act of sharing itself is so beautiful and elevating whereas avaricious person is malignant and dangerous for the whole society. Patriot saint Swami Vivekanada considered this calamity and called to the youth of India--- Awake, arise and stop not until the goal is reached.
Chakras (flowers, wheels) are not directly found mentioned in Gita which does not mean that they are not being but the manner in which they have been expressed in Gita needs the deep understanding and blessing of Lord Krishna in order to experience and realize the eternal truth of these centers of consciousness and therefore in Gita it is stated as below:-
"But the man who is ignorant, who has no faith, who is of a doubting nature, perishes. For the doubting soul there is neither this world nor the world beyond nor any happiness."
The Bhagavad Gita IV: 40.

------------------------------------------------------------
Victory, Victory, Victory to Mother Kundalini.
www.sahajyoga.org
www.sahajyoga.org.in
------------------------------------------------------------
WHEN A SEEKER MERGES IN THE BEAUTY OF SAMADHI, HE DOES NOT PERCEIVE
TIME AND SPACE OR NAME AND FORM, THE OFFSPRING OF MAYA.
— SHRI RAMAKRISHNA PARAMAHANSA

NIDHI PARKASH | Tue, 03/09/2010 - 16:46
dattaswami2's picture

the present status of yoga

People want the Yoga up to first five stages only which is just helpful to their materialism. This much is desired even by an atheist. There is no difference between a devotee and an atheist up to this point. If we show the higher three steps related to God, the devotees become certainly interested. But their interest is again to strengthen their materialism (Pravrutti) only by the upper three steps (Nivrutti). In Nivrutti, the first point of a devotee is about the super power that can do miracles. Such enquiry about miracles is not for recognition of God and not for doing service to God. In the first stage they say that they need the proof of miracles just only for recognition of God to develop in the spiritual field. God is trapped by them due to His infinite kindness and shows the proof hoping that they will turn to the spiritual line.

After seeing the proof, they become very strong devotees and God is again trapped by their talented devotion. They show the climax of theoretical devotion. They do sacrifice of work and fruit of work also to prove that they have achieved the final step of divine service and that they have been really transformed. After some time, when they are sure that God is fully trapped by them, the hidden desire to use His super powers for personal problems comes up in a very sweet coated manner. They plead that the problem is disturbing them from doing the divine service. For the third time, God is again trapped.

God solves their problem with His super power behind which the secret technology exists. He uses the fruits of their own good deeds to solve the problem because their devotion is doubtful. Now they start using the super power of God for every problem in chain. There is no end to this chain. God refuses to solve the problems. Suddenly they discard this human form of God and search for another human form of God repeating the same procedure. They think that they have fooled the previous God and could solve at least a few problems by their talent of film action. But they have not fooled God because no one can fool God.

God has spent from their own bank by withdrawing the fruits of their own good deeds as pre-matured deposits with reduced value. When they approach the new God, history repeats. Even if the new God is not genuine and is a demon, even then, the super power working through that demon is also from the same God, who is present in the previous discarded God only. You may go to another human form of God or a demon, there is no use because the same God exists in another human form and the power of the same God works through that demon. You have changed only the external forms but not the internal God who is one only. If there were several Gods, your trick becomes fruitful. Even if you run to temples, priests, astrologers etc., there is no use because your problem can be solved only by that one God.

The priests have to use the same power of the same God. Planets are the executive powers of the same God. Therefore, there is no use of changing the God. You must change yourself. There is no other way than this even in the infinite span of time. If you stick to the previous real human form of God, you can change yourself because He will guide you by preaching the most powerful divine knowledge and brings determination in you by clearing all your doubts. Therefore, if you have caught the real human form of God, use Him to uplift your soul (Uddhare datmana.. Gita). A rabbit took some money from goddess earth. It wanted to avoid the payment of loan to the earth. Therefore, it started running away to avoid the earth. After a very long run, it became tired and stood. Immediately the earth below its legs asked for the payment of the loan!

In Pravrutti (Path of Justice) today the dignified statement is that one is working in U.S.A. But, if you go and really see him there, he will be working as a labor! Similarly, in Nivrutti (path of loveing service to God) the dignified statement is that one is practicing Yoga. But if you go and really see him in the Yoga centre, he will be doing certain exercises to attain mental and physical health. He has no connection with spiritual field. Yoga is purely spiritual field. Mental and physical health is needed not only for spiritual field but also needed for materialism. It is a general basic requirement of the life of even an atheist.

Hanuman is the top most star in Yoga in all the steps. His physical and mental health is in climax. He did not open a workshop to guide the professional carrier of people on the earth. After attaining the best physical and mental health and after completing the studies of both Pravrutti and Nivrutti from Sun, He realized that meeting the then human incarnation was the real Yoga. He was waiting on the hill of Kishkindha to meet Lord Rama. All His mental and physical health was used completely in the service of Lord Rama. He did not use it in His professional carrier. We will be astonished to see that He dedicated all His vigor in the personal service of Rama to search and get back His wife. He did not use it in His personal service.

Just this is the difference between the present people in Yoga centre who use the results of the preliminary Yoga (Mental and Physical health) for their personal work and Hanuman who used the same results for the personal work of Rama. In this preliminary Yoga, you have to replace yourself and your family by God. Up to the work needed to maintain yourself and your family, which is needed to serve the mission of God there is no sin in using the strength of mental and physical health obtained by preliminary Yoga. But to use it for unlimited ambition with selfishness is a sin. For such sinners, the only way to enter the spiritual field is to shell down the excess earned by sin in the mission of God on this earth (Karma Phala Tyaga). When a rich man approached Jesus, He suggested such total sacrifice of the sinful money as a pre-requisite to enter the spiritual field.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

dattaswami2 | Wed, 03/10/2010 - 05:35
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

> the present status of yoga

Present day Yoga has dawned as new approach of life not only in India but also in many other parts/countries all over the world due to the hard efforts of Swami Ram dev and some other yogis from the points of views of health benefits. Swami stresses on character building during yoga camps. He also gives spiritual knowledge to the yoga camp attendants as much as they can assimilate. At present the status of yoga is not less than an organized social industries which is also the need of the time because the awareness for health is increasing more and more among the Indian public while foreigners are already health conscious persons. Human beings are intellectual entity in order of that they have also to look after the health other creatures of this universe as birds and animals as well as citizens of oceans as fish etc. because they are also part and parcel of our environment and atmosphere. During the reign of emperor Asoka there were made/arranged hospitals for birds and animals. It is the sacred duty of man to protect these other entities of our world. In Delhi devotees of Jain Religion have been maintaining a hospital of birds which gives full treatment to needy birds. We have inherited these qualities from immemorial times from our forefathers so our two religions named Buddhism and Jainism have been following this virtuous ethic as one of the most important bases of the religions which is spoken as Ahinsaa (non-violence) in Yoga Text (chapter 2 aphorism 30). It is first Yama in Yoga. Yama is the first step of Yoga which is of five kinds. Second step is called Niyama which is also of five kinds. These ten qualities are the actual properties (with some variation) of all world religions. There are 11 main religions in the world and out of these 11 religions eight religions are available in India. These two steps of Yoga are truly bases of all religions as well as may be expressed as common main qualities of all religions and these are called ethics, moralities, principles, rules and regulations etc. in Sanaatana Dharma and also in Aarsha Culture in India. Mahatma Gandhi was following these Yama and Niyama and he was the practical philosopher and champion of Non-Violence and Truth. He took them as methods to become success in his life long mottoes. He did experiments with these methods. He socialized the people on this methodology of Non-Violence and Truth. Mahatma Gandhi was very, very hard and disciplined on to follow the Non-violence and Truth while others were feeling great difficulty to follow his these methods but our freedom fighters and genuine ethical followers accepted all these yama and Niyama on the pattern of our revered National Father. No doubt, these are difficult to follow in life and these are not giving directly any benefit at the level of physical health and and materialistic level. Man cannot earn money and health from these but he gets stronger expansion of his mental fearlessness along-with freedom; we may say to it inner freedom and inner fearlessness. Whose inner is free and fearless he can spread this freedom and fearlessness outward also so where is such followers of yama and niyama of Yoga they make their environment, atmosphere and society free and fearless through the vibratory of mind filled with the atoms of non-violence and truth etc.

NIDHI PARKASH | Wed, 03/10/2010 - 16:16
dattaswami2's picture

Yoga

There are 2 lines. One is line of science in which human effort gets results. The other line is Supernatural line in which powers are attained by God’s grace only. Even demons did penance and got powers by the grace of God only. Now the middle age scholars mixed these 2 lines and developed 3rd line in between i.e., by human effort, you can get powers. People are fooled like this.

By human effort, like controlling breath, you can get health only which is not a power and this is completely first line only. People are attracted like this in the name of Yoga. To get powers, Ravana should have joined Yoga centre. Why he did penance for God Brahma? Yoga means achievement of grace of God by which only powers are attained.

Kundalini is your mind which is the base of your love and which is called as the serpent going with curves. Generally the mind of the people is curved by nature. Mind is energy and is propagated as waves according to science. These wheels are the family bonds and crossing them in a curved way is cheating those cheating bonds. This justifies that Maya can be crossed by Maya and a thorn can be taken out by another thorn. The first wheel represents earth, which is the bond with mother and is called as Mooladhara. Only from earth living beings like plants etc. (life) are born. The Kundalini sleeps in the Mooladhara wheel. This indicates your sleeping state of mind in the womb of your mother.

The awakening of Kundalini means that you are delivered and came into world and you are trapped in bonds as your mind grows. So, there is no need of awakening the Kundalini, which was already in the awakened state. By closing your eyes, you are encouraging Kundalini (mind) to sleep. First you have to cut your bond/love with mother for the sake of God. The second wheel is ‘Manipura’ of water representing the father. The sky having clouds is said to be the father in Veda. When water falls from the sky and unites with earth, life is produced. The bond with the father should also be cut as Prahlada left his father for the sake of God. Now, you may argue that Veda says mother and father are God (Matru devaha, pitru devaha). These words have two meanings as per the grammar. The first meaning is that mother and father are God. This is correct because in the world among all the people, they should be very highly respected and loved. The second meaning for these words is that God is mother and father. This meaning should be taken, when God comes into your life and competes with mother and father. The third wheel is Swadhistana (fire) representing the bond between wife and husband. The union of a couple takes place only due to heat (fire). Buddha left his wife and Meera left her husband for the sake of God. The fourth wheel is Anahata, of air, representing the bond with children. Veda says air is the strongest. This wheel is placed in the heart, which means that this is the heart or the essence of all the bonds. Buddha left his one year old son for the sake of God.

The fifth wheel is Visuddha of Akasha (space), which is in the throat, representing the bond with false gurus (preachers). A fraud guru preaches only nonsense, which represents nothing like space. To reach the God who is the Sadguru you must leave all the gurus. Prahlada left such teachers. The final wheel is Aajna, in between the two eyebrows, representing the ‘Jnananetra’ i.e., the sight of knowledge. This is of mind. With the help of knowledge that is Vedas and Sashtras, you must decide the real form of God as Lord Datta and all other forms are only his various dresses. Vedas say that Datta is only the ultimate and real God (Brahman). Veda says that God should be one and that one God creates, rules and destroys the universe. Datta is only one and does these three works through His three divine faces. But, such ultimate God cannot be reached because Vedas say that even words, mind, intelligence, logic and even imagination cannot touch him. But, He comes in the human form and then only you can see, touch, talk and even spend your whole life with Him. Such human form is called DATTA.

Datta means the God who is given to devotees, you can meet Him in this world in human form only. Gita says that God comes in human form only (Manusheem……). Gita also says that if one worships formless, he or she gets sorrow only (Avyaktahi…). Gita also says that if you worship a statue, you are born as a stone (Bhutejyah….). A statue has only a limited use of being seen by devotees (Darsanam) and is not meant for worship. A human form only gives full satisfaction to devotees during worship.

Yoga means joining the God after cutting all the family bonds through cheating to avoid hurting as explained above. The bonds can be cut only when a new bond with God is formed. Without the new bond, the old bond cannot be cut. First attachment to God (Bhakti) should come and detachment from the relatives (Vyragya) is a natural consequence for which no effort is needed. Once you taste the divine nectar, you will naturally stop drinking coffee. Without tasting the divine nectar it is impossible to leave coffee, because we desire always to drink something. So without Bhakti Vyragya is impossible and meaningless. It is meaningless because a stone having no bond at all is not salvated.

Lord Datta who is called Yogi Raja (Master of Yoga) can only bring out the real essence of Yoga and He has given the true explanation today to show the real path to ignorant people. The strength of this discourse is only Truth and hence it will pierce into the heart of anyone having open mind in this world. My aim of this discourse is all foreigners and those Indians who have open mind without blind conservatism.

Jnana Yoga means recognition of the Lord in human form in your human generation. Such recognition can be misled by several factors of ignorance. The real diamond is mixed with several artificial diamonds. To eliminate the real diamond from all the other artificial diamonds requires knowledge of the real diamond and also the knowledge of artificial diamonds (Jnana Yoga). Thus there are several fraud incarnations in this world and only one real human incarnation exists.

As the real diamond is recognized by its total multiple internal reflections of light in various angles, similarly the real incarnation is recognized by the various reflections of the internal knowledge in various angles. Such knowledge is called as Prajnanam, which is special to the Lord only and is not possible for others. The other scholars can have only the knowledge learnt from books, which is called as Jnanam. The refractive index of diamond is very high by which the real diamond is recognized. Similarly by the special knowledge (Prajnanam) the real human incarnation is recognized.

By such special knowledge you will be liberated from all the worldly bonds and that is the salvation. Coming close to the Lord in human form is called Sayujyam and Kaivalyam. Thus you can attain both the benefits i.e., Moksha (Salvation) and also Sayujyam (Becoming close to the Lord) and Kaivalyam (becoming one with the Lord, which means that whatever you wish the Lord will have the same wish or vice versa).

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

dattaswami2 | Thu, 03/11/2010 - 01:14
NIDHI PARKASH's picture

>Yoga

Only the line of science is better because the supernatural means to go into darkness which cannot be accepted by the wisdom of humanity in the lack of accurate explanation through the powers of our present scientific and simplified methods.Modern science is the blessing of God to Modern humanity. We have the splendid achievements through science for the smooth running of human life; even the so proclaimed sages who does not praise science are also using these scientific material during their lives. These sages are traveling by airplanes, costly cars, residing in modern palaces made on the pattern of scientific researches to whom they called temples, Ashrams etc.
Family bond is better than to be involved in sex scandals because there are many, many saints who gave up their families for getting God but after to be saints they do the sex scandals, money scandal, other scandals---- as examples three saints nowadaye are in news who have entangeled in these scandals named annop Baba, Nityananda, Ichhadhari etc.

NIDHI PARKASH | Fri, 03/12/2010 - 07:01
dattaswami2's picture

science and spirituality

Science is the logical analysis of the items existing in this creation based on only one authority that is perception (Pratyaksha Pramanam). Even in the ancient logic, all the authorities (Pramanas) are based on perception only. You see the fire giving smoke. This is deduction or perception. When you see the smoke coming from a distance and do not see the fire, you say that fire exists there and this is induction or inference (Anumana Pramanam). But this induction is based on your previous deduction only. Somebody says to you that fire gives smoke. If that person is your dearest, you believe it and infer the fire from the smoke. This is authority of word ‘Shabdha Pramanam’.

Though you have not seen the fire, your dearest person has seen the smoke coming from fire. Like this all the authorities are based on perception only. I do not find any scripture of any Religion, which contradicts the experience of perception. There are four ways of authority. 1) Sruthi, which is the original scripture. 2) Smrithi, which is the commentaries of Scholars on the original scripture. 3) Yukthi, the logical analysis based on deduction, induction etc., 4) Anubhava, the experience based on the perception of the items in this world, which may be direct or indirect. Out of these four ways, the fourth way is the most powerful. If anything contradicts the fourth way, that is not valid or it may be a misinterpretation based on misunderstanding of the Sruthi or Smrithi or Yukthi. Thus Science and Philosophy are not separate. The very frame of the spiritual knowledge is Science only. Thus Science is the basic foundation and over all underlying structure of all the Scriptures.

A true Scientist should always stand on the perception and should not deny the experience derived by perception. If he denies, he is not a scientist. All top most scientists were philosophers and spiritual people only. Those scientists have travelled along the river of Science and reached its end, which is the ocean of spiritual knowledge called as philosophy. Philosophy is pervading all the branches of Science. Every branch of Science gives Ph.D as the final degree. Ph.D means Doctor in Philosophy. If Science and Philosophy are different, why this word Philosophy is regarded so much by all the branches of Science? Philosophy means the essence of the knowledge of every branch that is experienced when one reaches the end of that branch.

Therefore, the spiritual knowledge, which is the ocean is the Philosophy in which all branches of Science and all the Religions merge and loose their identity. A scientist who has not reached the end of Science and who is still travelling in the river only denies the existence of the ocean, since he is still perceiving the limiting boundaries of his knowledge – river. Such river-travellers are called as atheists. They neither see the ocean nor see the other rivers. Even the follower of any particular Religion is in the state of this atheist only. He is no better than these atheists because he believes that God is a particular form only, which is a small part of this creation. Some other followers believe God as formless, who is the all-pervading cosmic energy. Since cosmic energy is also a part of the creation, their form of God is very big. These atheist-scientist believe that this creation is God. Thus all these are atheists only. All these atheists, who may be scientific atheists or religious atheists, will realize the true nature of God only when they reach the end of the Science or Religion.

A scientific atheist is contradicting his own authority, which is the perception. When the human incarnation performs the inexplicable miracles, how can they deny the perception of such miracles? You may do that miracle in an alternative way, but that does not contradict the different path of the original miracle. One may get first class by copying. Such false first class cannot contradict the genuine first class. The result is same, but the process is different. You may produce ash by putting a fine powder of wet salt in the grews of your hand like a magician. The same ash may be produced by a divine miracle also. Since the result is same, can you argue that the process also should be same? Since the first class result is same in the case of the original student and a fraud student, do you mean that the hard work of the original student is fraud?

Do you mean that the original and fraud students are one and the same? Therefore, the same result can have two different processes. Since the result is same, processes need not be same. Do you mean that a result has only one process? Is it not contradicting the very fundamentals of Science? A Chemical compound can be produced in several ways (Hess Law). Since the compound is same, do you mean that the alternative reactions are also one and the same? Same Chennai city can be reached by several ways. Since the end City is same, do you mean that all the paths are not different? Do you mean that all the paths are merged as one path only and thus there is only one path to reach the Chennai city? Therefore, conservative scientists and conservative religious followers can be categorized as immature analysts. The immaturity indicates their position in the river and maturity indicates their position in the end of the river, which is the ocean. Einstein, Newton, Heisenberg etc., are the top most scientists who have travelled and travelled along the Science River and reached the final spiritual ocean.

Sex and Love

The gross body is inert and is like a cloth of the soul. Sex is the momentary happiness that is experienced by the physical touch of the two inert gross bodies. People use the word ‘love’ for sex. Love is the quality of subtle body (the inner item), which is made of qualities. Sex is the physical action of the gross body, like hunger, thirst etc., which is a biological function. Sex (kama) is related to body and love (Prema) is related to mind. Body and mind are mutually linked. Both sex and love are created by God for the divine work of reproduction of souls (dharma) which is the essential basis of His divine drama. All this is the issue between two souls only. After death, both sex and love disappear because even the recognition of the other soul does not exist any more. The love towards God is called as Bhakti, which is eternal, because the bond with God is eternal. Love is not eternal as it is limited to this birth only.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

dattaswami2 | Sat, 03/13/2010 - 02:05
dattaswami2's picture

Even angels and sages cannot speak a single word about the natur

Science is very useful in rejecting any non-God item projected as God by the people who are ignorant of science. For that matter, not only science, even angels and sages cannot speak a single word about the nature of God. It is beyond words and can be best explained through silence only. Lord Dakshinamurthy who is considered to be the best incarnation of Shiva in preaching the spiritual knowledge to even angels and sages explains God through silence only (Maunavyakhya prakatita para brahma tattvam).

Shankara used here the word Parabrahman and not the word Brahman. Any greatest item in a category can be called as Brahman. Parabrahman is a negative word indicating that God is not Brahman or God is beyond Brahman. Every word is denied in indicating God (Neti neti, Yato vachah.. Veda).

The silence of Buddha is also the same. Buddha is also the best incarnation of Lord Vishnu to preach the spiritual knowledge. Science also keeps silent about God.

In the above prayer of Dakshinamurthy, even Shankara told that God cannot be explained by any word. How can you say that Shankara means the awareness or an individual soul is God? If the individual soul is unimaginable, then, you can say that the individual soul is God. You are the individual soul, which knows itself and items other than itself. Awareness cannot be ignorant of itself and other things also simultaneously.

In meditation awareness is ignorant of other things but it is aware of itself. In deep sleep it is neither aware of itself nor aware of other items because it remains as inert energy since the inert energy is not transformed into awareness due to resting nervous system. If you say such inert energy in deep sleep is God, then your argument that awareness is God is contradicted by yourself. You must note one important point here, which is that Shankara used the word Brahman for the individual soul and not the word Parabrahman. Since Brahman means any greatest item in a category, several items can be called as Brahman. Veda, food, life, mind, intelligence, knowledge, bliss, etc were called as Brahman in several places (Brahmaksharasamudbhavam, Annam Brahma, Prano Brahma, Mano Brahma, Vijnanam Brahma, Jnanamantam Brahma, Anando Brahma, etc). All these statements mean that these items are greatest among their own categories. Similarly, the individual soul is greatest among all the items of the creation due to its specific property of knowledge (Jnanitvatmaiva… Gita).
At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony
www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

dattaswami2 | Sat, 03/13/2010 - 12:38